Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #889
NBA All Life Team
 
DiceMan's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The home of Hip Hop......
Posts: 2,043
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Anyone using Bed's roster see the CPU taking little to no threes during the game? I was playing the Heat & they took 3 total in 2 1/2 quarters.
__________________
PSN: DoubleLGetsBusy
NY Knicks
NY Giants
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
DiceMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #890
@MikeLowe47
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,357
It seems most cpu vs cpu games are lopsided. Anyone else?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII
__________________
I play franchise modes. I adjust sliders. Lifetime $0 spent on microtransactions.
@MikeLowe47 | YouTube | Discord
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:46 AM   #891
Rookie
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
for me it's the opposite. my opponents hardly reach 90 points
Maybe I am just bad at defense, but in this game, I pretty much need to score 120 points or else I will score. Most of my games I am just giving up way too many points. Or maybe it is because I am playing too uptempo a game, resulting in too many shots or something I dunno, but even playing against teams that have been horrible all season, play a team that is 4-15, and yet they got 65 points heading into the half. Just doesnt feel right to me.
__________________
I will see you at THE SHOW!!
Cras is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #892
MVP
 
Melbournelad's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,595
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cras
Maybe I am just bad at defense, but in this game, I pretty much need to score 120 points or else I will score. Most of my games I am just giving up way too many points. Or maybe it is because I am playing too uptempo a game, resulting in too many shots or something I dunno, but even playing against teams that have been horrible all season, play a team that is 4-15, and yet they got 65 points heading into the half. Just doesnt feel right to me.
For the majority of NBA games the FGA is between 77-87. So learn to play at a slower pace, run plays, get good shots.
Melbournelad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #893
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2007
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
For the majority of NBA games the FGA is between 77-87.
This is my average game
coldkevin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:54 AM   #894
Rookie
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
For the majority of NBA games the FGA is between 77-87. So learn to play at a slower pace, run plays, get good shots.
I am more on the higher side, if not just above that range in every game. Last one I had was in the lower 90s, and I just dont get what to do anymore.

I can slow down my pace, but then the AI will still play fast. I have almost no hope of shutting a team down, I am playing a squad with a few legends of the past on it so my team is stacked yet every game I play I feel like I am the D-Rose-less Bulls versus the Miami Heat...I can't stop anyone no matter who I am playing, and I find I must play a shot out and score 120 points. Often after the first quarter I see the score with both teams in the mid thirties and I get that feeling of oh great here we go again, another shoot out.

I already know I am not that great at sports games anymore, maybe I just cant deal with simulation sliders like I used. I have trouble enough on offense, the AI seems to be able to do things that I cannot, like whip the ball around and get open guys from behind the arc and they make those shots. When I feel like I get a guy open for three odds are he will miss, and that my only hope is driving to the lane. Which is fine, that is my style of play anyway, but I would like to see some games that are in the 90s, or even in the 80s, but I am not even close to that right now, and this is my third slider set I have tried, that I may just have to give up.
__________________
I will see you at THE SHOW!!
Cras is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #895
MVP
 
Melbournelad's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,595
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cras
I am more on the higher side, if not just above that range in every game. Last one I had was in the lower 90s, and I just dont get what to do anymore.

I can slow down my pace, but then the AI will still play fast. I have almost no hope of shutting a team down, I am playing a squad with a few legends of the past on it so my team is stacked yet every game I play I feel like I am the D-Rose-less Bulls versus the Miami Heat...I can't stop anyone no matter who I am playing, and I find I must play a shot out and score 120 points. Often after the first quarter I see the score with both teams in the mid thirties and I get that feeling of oh great here we go again, another shoot out.

I already know I am not that great at sports games anymore, maybe I just cant deal with simulation sliders like I used. I have trouble enough on offense, the AI seems to be able to do things that I cannot, like whip the ball around and get open guys from behind the arc and they make those shots. When I feel like I get a guy open for three odds are he will miss, and that my only hope is driving to the lane. Which is fine, that is my style of play anyway, but I would like to see some games that are in the 90s, or even in the 80s, but I am not even close to that right now, and this is my third slider set I have tried, that I may just have to give up.
Yeah bro, you will undoubtedly have a much better experience with roster and sliders in sync, so which rosters are you using? You can't go wrong with either the Collab Roster or the Trifecta Project.
Melbournelad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #896
Rookie
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

I am using Meds roster. I only got the game a few weeks ago, so I am a bit late to the game here, but I am now 20 games into my first season in association mode, out of a 29 game season, so the idea of switching rosters is not the most appealing thing right now, but if that is what I have to do to enjoy this game, then maybe that is what I have to do
__________________
I will see you at THE SHOW!!
Cras is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 PM.

Top -