Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-15-2013, 01:05 AM   #897
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cras
I am using Meds roster. I only got the game a few weeks ago, so I am a bit late to the game here, but I am now 20 games into my first season in association mode, out of a 29 game season, so the idea of switching rosters is not the most appealing thing right now, but if that is what I have to do to enjoy this game, then maybe that is what I have to do
I guess you will have to make that call whether those 20 games are worth it or not. It's up to you, but if it were me I would start over and make sure I had the right rosters, sliders and draft classes before starting a new association.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:22 AM   #898
Rookie

OVR: 11

Thanks for the info man, I really appreciate it. I am gonna take a look now at the two sets you mentioned.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #899
Rookie

RaiRaiFromPSN's Arena

OVR: 2

Why didn't I try these earlier?
Old 06-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #900
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Hey I'am trying your sliders and roster combo but now I want to play with my buddie at home. How does that work? Does the CPU slider become his or do we share the same slider settings?

You see what I mean?
Old 06-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #901
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
It seems most cpu vs cpu games are lopsided. Anyone else?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII
Increase the CPU Consistency. With this set's mid-level consistency, one team may get hot while the other will stay neutral or go cold. Increasing the consistency will get rid of some of the variety, but will make CPU vs. CPU gameplay much more even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiRaiFromPSN
Why didn't I try these earlier?
Glad you're enjoying them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Hey I'am trying your sliders and roster combo but now I want to play with my buddie at home. How does that work? Does the CPU slider become his or do we share the same slider settings?

You see what I mean?
You will both be sharing the USER sliders. So if you already have my sliders put in, you won't have to change the CPU sliders to equal the USER sliders or anything like that. Just make any changes you deem fit to the USER sliders and they will effect both you and your friend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #902
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

Yeah thanks man.

I'am having an issue with the OS SIM COLLAB roster now. I should probably ask there but you may know what it is. When I try to load the saved roster from 2k share it says the file is corrupt. Is it a known issue? Is there a fix?

Thanks.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #903
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Yeah thanks man.

I'am having an issue with the OS SIM COLLAB roster now. I should probably ask there but you may know what it is. When I try to load the saved roster from 2k share it says the file is corrupt. Is it a known issue? Is there a fix?

Thanks.
Strange... If the file is still the one from early May, there shouldn't be any problems. Maybe just try re-downloading the file and see if it works then.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #904
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

That's pretty wierd because the first time I loaded the file it worked. Then I turned the console off and when I relaunched the game later I thought I might have to reload the roster manually before playing again. It then said the file was corrupt and did everytime I tryed again since. I coudn't even delete the saved roster's file from the game's menu, I had to go on the dashboard system's storage's thing. It might be some going on with my hard drive, I don't know.

Thanks for the help and the sliders anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »