Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #905
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Inputting the OS sim coll. sliders in. For the tendencies when there is only a cpu value, do i put the user on 50, 0 or does it not matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #906
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
That's pretty wierd because the first time I loaded the file it worked. Then I turned the console off and when I relaunched the game later I thought I might have to reload the roster manually before playing again. It then said the file was corrupt and did everytime I tryed again since. I coudn't even delete the saved roster's file from the game's menu, I had to go on the dashboard system's storage's thing. It might be some going on with my hard drive, I don't know.

Thanks for the help and the sliders anyway.
Did you try saving the file AFTER you downloaded and loaded the roster? That way you will be using a roster file instead of the 2k Share file, which may fix your problem.

Basically just download and save the 2k Share roster, load it, and then hit "Save Roster" in the options menu. You shouldn't get a corrupt file message after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Inputting the OS sim coll. sliders in. For the tendencies when there is only a cpu value, do i put the user on 50, 0 or does it not matter.
Leave the USER tendencies at 50 unless there are two values.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #907
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I will try this.

Btw for the short period of time I could use your sliders (and the roster) it worked pretty well. It's like the ball was live again. Lot of blocks, steals. The ball really felt live and the defense was there. Best sliders I have used yet.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #908
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

There hasn't been a lot of feedback posted lately. C'mon guys, I know my sliders can't be PERFECT, so give me some constructive criticism!

I should be able to get back to testing my sliders soon, but to do that I need to know the issues any of you are experiencing!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:00 AM   #909
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
There hasn't been a lot of feedback posted lately. C'mon guys, I know my sliders can't be PERFECT, so give me some constructive criticism!

I should be able to get back to testing my sliders soon, but to do that I need to know the issues any of you are experiencing!
There's my cue lol. Well the heat still aren't taking enough threes. Specially Mike Miller and Ray Allen
Old 06-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #910
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Eccentric, good work on the sliders my dude. I have a question, what slider can I lower to minimize behind the back passes?

iPhone 5 Tapatalk 2 #GoHEAT !!!
Old 06-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #911
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
These sliders are great man! Been using them the last couple days! Thanks for making a set for our roster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #912
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
There's my cue lol. Well the heat still aren't taking enough threes. Specially Mike Miller and Ray Allen
Strange... Are you using the OS SiM Collab roster? I'm sure I've asked before, but it's been a while and I forgot haha

If it's only the Heat that you are seeing this problem with, try editing their Coach Profile and increasing their "Take 3PT" tendency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Eccentric, good work on the sliders my dude. I have a question, what slider can I lower to minimize behind the back passes?

iPhone 5 Tapatalk 2 #GoHEAT !!!
The only thing I can think of would be either Pass Accuracy or Offensive Awareness. Drop one or the other by 5 and see if that helps you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce_OS
These sliders are great man! Been using them the last couple days! Thanks for making a set for our roster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Glad to hear that you enjoy them! I haven't been to your roster page in a few weeks (I tend to go throw random spurts of inactivity on OS, unfortunately), but feel free to post/link these sliders in your thread.

Your roster work is very much appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »