Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #937
decay....Decay......DECAY
 
SilentYetViolent's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere in the darkness
Posts: 355
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

I'm using the OS SiM Collab along with your sliders but which set should I use for bedwards' roster?
__________________
PSN- blackpsycho409
XBL- ThatDamnPsycho
SilentYetViolent is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #938
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
No Updates?
Unfortunately none yet. My summer has been far busier than I expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_made409
I'm using the OS SiM Collab along with your sliders but which set should I use for bedwards' roster?
I'm not entirely sure. Try out both and see which one you like better (I would go with the OS SiM Collab sliders first).
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #939
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

I was playin against the clippers and sometimes
Deandre Jordan would have the ball on the perimeter which drives me crazy. Also the ball seems to stick in JJ Reddick's hands and he ends up doing one of those annoying signature pull ups at the end of the shot clock
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:18 AM   #940
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
I was playin against the clippers and sometimes
Deandre Jordan would have the ball on the perimeter which drives me crazy. Also the ball seems to stick in JJ Reddick's hands and he ends up doing one of those annoying signature pull ups at the end of the shot clock
Try increasing the CPU "Attack the Basket" tendency by 5 or 10. Decrease their Offensive Awareness if the offense becomes too uptempo.
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #941
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Try increasing the CPU "Attack the Basket" tendency by 5 or 10. Decrease their Offensive Awareness if the offense becomes too uptempo.
By how much? Because I think CP will attack like crazy
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #942
MVP
 
DBMcGee3's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Anyone else find rebounding a little lopsided with these sliders? I played some of PJT's roster with the "other sliders" and out boarded them 17-6 in the quarter I played. Not sure if it's the rebounding sliders or the hustle slider that would be causing that, or maybe it was just a fluke.
DBMcGee3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #943
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Anyone else find rebounding a little lopsided with these sliders? I played some of PJT's roster with the "other sliders" and out boarded them 17-6 in the quarter I played. Not sure if it's the rebounding sliders or the hustle slider that would be causing that, or maybe it was just a fluke.
I played the clippers with OS sim collab rosters and sliders and Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan were grabbing offensive rebounds like crazy over Dwight Howard and Asik
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:48 AM   #944
Banned
 
apollooff320's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ohio
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Melo always gets double doubles also but I think this is a roster problem. I think a lot of ppl have some thing to high for him because no matter what roster I use he keeps getting crazy amount of rebounds.
apollooff320 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.

Top -