Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 10
Hi Eccentric. So I've been continuing watching CPU v CPU with your slider set. I made a couple of personal preference changes

vertical 47
On ball d 40
Ball handle 43
Mid range shot attempts 75

In total I find that these tweaks help out the spacing even more in this game ( which IMO was somewhat of a problem before). The lowering of vertical was done for better rebounding visuals.

In addition as stated in my previous post driving contact is now at 90 and inside contact is still 98.

Your slider set is definitely holistic and you've done a good job. I've been doing sliders for years and this is one of the better ones I've seen.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #90
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
I'm on PC and used 2K offical roster dated Nov 1. Completed one game with your slider + coaching slider today. I was playing 2nd game against 76ers but only up to first quarter... Once I complete the full game, I will post the result against 76ers.

Ratoprs (Me) vs Bulls (CPU)
90 FINAL SCORE 92

31/69 (44%) FG 39/86 (45%)
8/20 (40%) 3-Pointers 2/5 (40%)
20/24 (83%) FT 12/13 (92%)
8 Fast Break 12
34 Points in the Paint 46
20 Assists 23
6 Offensive Reb 10
38 Defensive Reb 28
1 Steals 14
2 Blocks 5
17 Turnovers 6
8 Team Fouls 14

This was my first game using this slider set so there are few things I have to learn. This slider makes CPU much smarter on defensive end than what I'm used to. I got ball stolen 14 times and this is mostly due to my bad pass attempt. I'm used to posting up and backing down slowly then wait for my team mate to move underneath the basket for easy score. It was very refreshing to see that my cheese moves won't work against CPU any longer. Also I gotta learn to be way more aggressive when stealing and blocking. As you can see, I have very low number in steal, block and team foul. Definitely more room to be aggressive.

CPU's 3-point attempt number was very low in this game. I'm not too worried about this because I saw at least 6 3-point attempt by CPU during 1st quarter in my unfinished game against 76ers.

Here is what I like the most. The CPU's box score for starting line up...

D.Rose :29 points (13/22), 3 rebound, 6 assist
L.Deng: 15 points (7/13), 4 rebound, 1 assist
R.Hamilton: 12 points (4/14), 5 rebound, 2 assist
C.Boozer: 10 points (4/8), 6 rebound, 1 assist
J.Noah: 8 points (4/11), 9 rebound, 2 assist

I can agree with all shot selection by CPU in this game. Especially, D Rose was really great to watch.

Oh and I almost forgot, for the first time ever, I saw a player getting injured during game in 2K13. Too bad it was DeRozan, not a bulls player. :P
Nice results! I'm glad you're enjoying the set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdevin
Hi Eccentric. So I've been continuing watching CPU v CPU with your slider set. I made a couple of personal preference changes

vertical 47
On ball d 40
Ball handle 43
Mid range shot attempts 75

In total I find that these tweaks help out the spacing even more in this game ( which IMO was somewhat of a problem before). The lowering of vertical was done for better rebounding visuals.

In addition as stated in my previous post driving contact is now at 90 and inside contact is still 98.

Your slider set is definitely holistic and you've done a good job. I've been doing sliders for years and this is one of the better ones I've seen.
That's some pretty high praise! Thanks

I'll give your edits a look when I get some time to play the game again. Glad to hear you're enjoying the set!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #91
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
You will have to Resign from your current team, sign with another, edit their Coach Profile, and repeat until you edit every team.

I would not recommend using my sliders if you don't have Run Plays set to 0. The game will still play alright, but you won't get the same results others are getting.

As for your 8 Min Quarters question, I say you should be just fine. Perhaps increase Player Speed to 45 instead of 35 (in the Association Pre-Game Options menu; press Y/Triangle at the team/jersey select screen).

Let me know how it goes!
Okay i will try it out later thanks! Will this somewhat remove the perfect game by cpu happening once in a while?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #92
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
20 games in still getting great results, but seeing alot of injuries on other teams, but not my team(weird)not complaining lol. Dwight howard is put for 6 weeks with broken arm, suns have so many injured players that they had to pick up a PF from free agency. I lowered frequency but still seeing alot of injuries. Oh well might b outta our control , just letting u know. Great sliders though, Im 12-8 with Cavs and couldnt be h
appier.
Yeah, I decided to give up on in-game injuries and put Durability back to 50 in Association mode. Hopefully this helps lower the amount of simulated injuries.

2k really needs to patch their injury system for this year..
Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #93
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

Ok, ill change it to 50. Did 2k sneak in a hot fix or something, my last 2 games i couldnt buy an offensive rebound, I had 4 the first game , and only 2 the game I just finished against the warrriors. It seems like something is off but i havent changed any of your sliders (except injury and hustle 1 click, 2 days ago , but that isnt why) Ya'll notice this?

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #94
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
Ok, ill change it to 50. Did 2k sneak in a hot fix or something, my last 2 games i couldnt buy an offensive rebound, I had 4 the first game , and only 2 the game I just finished against the warrriors. It seems like something is off but i havent changed any of your sliders (except injury and hustle 1 click, 2 days ago , but that isnt why) Ya'll notice this?
I haven't been able to play recently, but I have read that others have noticed some differences after the latest court updates.

I'll look into it when I have some free time!
Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #95
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
Okay i will try it out later thanks! Will this somewhat remove the perfect game by cpu happening once in a while?
I have never experienced a "perfect game" from the CPU, but changing the Run Plays slider will probably not have any effect on such a thing.

Sometimes the CPU just gets hot and won't miss, but there are also times when they go cold and can't make anything.

It's just how it goes sometimes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 01:37 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »