Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-17-2014, 02:11 PM   #977
MVP

JG80's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" All-Star Slider Set

Do you think these would work with 2K12 community edit?

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:10 AM   #978
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Do you think these would work with 2K12 community edit?

Sent from Nawlins.
I would be pretty surprised if they did, but feel free to give them a shot and post your results!

And to update you all on my current plans, I think I'm going to wait until I get 2k14 for the PS4, or I may even wait until 2k15 comes out. All of my gaming time is currently devoted to either A) The Last of Us (which is an absolutely outstanding game, 10/10); or B) Playing my new Wii U with my family. By the time I come back to playing 2k basketball, I will have a PS4 and will more than likely be waving goodbye to last-gen basketball entirely.

Sorry if I let any of you down, but I can say with the upmost confidence that next-gen basketball will hold my interest for a much longer time than any last-gen basketball game ever could!
Old 06-19-2014, 06:27 AM   #979
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
I would be pretty surprised if they did, but feel free to give them a shot and post your results!

And to update you all on my current plans, I think I'm going to wait until I get 2k14 for the PS4, or I may even wait until 2k15 comes out. All of my gaming time is currently devoted to either A) The Last of Us (which is an absolutely outstanding game, 10/10); or B) Playing my new Wii U with my family. By the time I come back to playing 2k basketball, I will have a PS4 and will more than likely be waving goodbye to last-gen basketball entirely.

Sorry if I let any of you down, but I can say with the upmost confidence that next-gen basketball will hold my interest for a much longer time than any last-gen basketball game ever could!

No worries, hopefully 2k15 vastly improves MyGM and editing and allows you to make some great sliders for it.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:58 PM   #980
MVP

JG80's Arena

OVR: 0

These are the ultimate sliders. They work on 2K12, 2K13, and 2K14. Great Job!

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:37 AM   #981
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Well, I finally finished The Last of Us... Just in time for my AMAZING family to surprise me with a PS4 and NBA 2k14!

The wait is over as soon as it began. My work begins tonight! I hope to see you all on the other side.

... And by "the other side", I mean over at the next-gen forums
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »