Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-08-2012, 02:00 AM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

shooting foul slider at 84 works perfect on 12 min quarters
Old 11-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #130
Banned

yeah running plays at 0 is such a good find, im not sure if they actually run plays at 0 but it looks like they do, i was wondering though, maybe with run plays at 0 maybe that is why there are a lot of fast breaks, no plays to run so the Ai just takes it to the rack, just a thought, but im staying with run plays at 0 it plays much better
Old 11-08-2012, 03:07 AM   #131
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj68
yeah running plays at 0 is such a good find, im not sure if they actually run plays at 0 but it looks like they do, i was wondering though, maybe with run plays at 0 maybe that is why there are a lot of fast breaks, no plays to run so the Ai just takes it to the rack, just a thought, but im staying with run plays at 0 it plays much better
They definitely run plays when the setting is at 0.

Also, no this setting is not at fault for the CPU fastbreak issues. That is controlled, as one would guess, by the Fastbreak slider in Coach Profiles.

If you use my Fastbreak edits along with the Run Plays edit, the results are amazing.

I'm still thinking of making a scale for the Run Plays slider like I made for the Fastbreak slider, as some teams simply don't run as many plays as others in real life. I'm going to put out a test scale sometime this week, and hopefully anyone who is interested in using it can give me feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 03:13 AM   #132
Banned

fast breaks are not really an issue, it depends what team you are playing with, i have not touched the fast break sliders
Old 11-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 2

OK! Thanks for your help. I'm gonna enjoy your set in my association!
Old 11-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #134
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

NEW UPDATE!

All changes are in BOLD.

I'm extremely pleased with how these sliders play out now. Bumping up Player Speed in Association to 38 (in the Pre-Game menu) makes the animations and flow of the game as near-perfect as possible IMO.

Hope you all enjoy! As always, any feedback is welcome.

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 11-08-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #135
MVP

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
They definitely run plays when the setting is at 0.

Also, no this setting is not at fault for the CPU fastbreak issues. That is controlled, as one would guess, by the Fastbreak slider in Coach Profiles.

If you use my Fastbreak edits along with the Run Plays edit, the results are amazing.

I'm still thinking of making a scale for the Run Plays slider like I made for the Fastbreak slider, as some teams simply don't run as many plays as others in real life. I'm going to put out a test scale sometime this week, and hopefully anyone who is interested in using it can give me feedback.
That is probably a better way to go. Quick Q eccentric. Did u ever do CPU v CPU sliders for 2k11?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #136
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdevin
That is probably a better way to go. Quick Q eccentric. Did u ever do CPU v CPU sliders for 2k11?
Unfortunately no, I never did a slider set for 2k11.

This year is my first year of doing my own sliders. If I ever go back to playing 2k11 I'll probably make a slider set for it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »