Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-17-2012, 03:51 AM   #249
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgroov90
I love how up-to-date you keep these sliders with the new findings that the community is bringing to to table. Major props on trying to reach the most realistic experience possible within the game's parameters.

I'd been having some great, realistic-feel games on the PC with Slimm44's roster and these sliders. I'll give them a try with the new settings and let you know how it goes.
Thanks man, I do what I can!

Also, I'm going to hold off on the "Drive/Inside Contact Shot Frequency" changes until I can really figure out how they work. Earlier today I set both to 0 and had a lot more contact on drives and inside shots, but tonight I haven't been able to replicate that.

For now, leave those values at 100 until further notice. Now, with that being said, all other values in the update are good-to-go
Old 11-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #250
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm wondering about the pump fakes. CPU should fall far more times than it actually does. Is there something to this or a slider? I don't want it to fall for it everytime but there are obvious situation when it should fall for it.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #251
MVP

OVR: 8

Just wanted to give you mad props on these sliders. It took me a while to find a good set. I was about 8 games into my association. I found these sliders and glad I started over.

Good job on updating so frequently, my sliders go as yours do. So my game, as far as gameplay, are in your hands. Some of you should get paid for this.

Peace.

Edit: BTW, I am seeing a whole different types of animations with these sliders.

Last edited by enyc718; 11-17-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: adding comment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #252
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played well on this game. Maybe it was because it was the heat? Game was high scoring..im not sure if that's normal for both of these teams. But the feel of this game was way more better with the lastest update. Here are the stats

Area of concerns:
1) perfect free throw shooting for USER.
2) turnovers are low?

Last edited by Yabudabi; 11-17-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #253
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
I'm wondering about the pump fakes. CPU should fall far more times than it actually does. Is there something to this or a slider? I don't want it to fall for it everytime but there are obvious situation when it should fall for it.
The CPU falls for pump fakes at a realistic rate IMO. If you need to see more, I'm not sure which slider would affect this but my guess would be On-Ball Defense. However, lowering that will have other negative effects on gameplay, so I would just leave it as-is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyc718
Just wanted to give you mad props on these sliders. It took me a while to find a good set. I was about 8 games into my association. I found these sliders and glad I started over.

Good job on updating so frequently, my sliders go as yours do. So my game, as far as gameplay, are in your hands. Some of you should get paid for this.

Peace.

Edit: BTW, I am seeing a whole different types of animations with these sliders.
That's what I was aiming for, so I'm glad everything is working out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabudabi
Played well on this game. Maybe it was because it was the heat? Game was high scoring..im not sure if that's normal for both of these teams. But the feel of this game was way more better with the lastest update. Here are the stats

Area of concerns:
1) perfect free throw shooting for USER.
2) turnovers are low?
Did you have Free Throw Difficulty set to 80? If so, that means that the FT Difficulty slider is reversed, so bump it down to 70 and you should be set.

As for Turnovers and Field Goal Percentage, I think I can fix those easily. For Field Goal Percentage, bump the User and CPU Layup/Jumpshot Defense Strength (Release) to 60 and 62, respectively (as shown now in the OP).

For Turnovers, were you seeing the CPU deflect and/or intercept enough passes? Or was it easy to pass it to a rolling big man on the Pick and Roll? Also, did the CPU get any on-ball steals or take the ball away from you immediately after you caught a pass in traffic?

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 11-17-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #254
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

A very small update was made to lower FG%, FT%, and to increase turnovers.

Enjoy!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #255
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

What slider changes would you suggest for those who use Hall of Fame?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #256
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

New Update

A few values were fine-tuned to fix some minor issues. Everything is playing VERY well now, so expect any future updates to be minor.

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
What slider changes would you suggest for those who use Hall of Fame?
I have yet to play any difficulty above All-Star on 2k13, so I have no idea how the CPU plays on HoF. Unfortunately, I can't really help you.

However, JasonWilliams55 has a very good Hall of Fame set that everyone seems to be happy with, so I would give his set a try!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »