Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

EM,

Long time OS user, first time poster. Just wanted to say these sliders provided the best gameplay for my style of play. I'm with you, didn't even realize the patch dropped, haha. Anyway, pre-patch your sliders were the bomb-dig and I'm definitely looking forward to your post-patch update.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #394
MVP

OVR: 3

I've reversed the run play setting & see pretty many plays being run. Hope to start my association really soon!! Lol!! So grateful for everyone who tests these things. I just haven't had much time this year. I've really relied on others for rosters & sliders am really thankful!!
Old 12-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #395
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoBlue319
EM,

Long time OS user, first time poster. Just wanted to say these sliders provided the best gameplay for my style of play. I'm with you, didn't even realize the patch dropped, haha. Anyway, pre-patch your sliders were the bomb-dig and I'm definitely looking forward to your post-patch update.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Thanks for the support.

I've been getting in a little testing today, and from what I've noticed there aren't too many DRASTIC changes that need to be made. A lot of small things need to be adjusted, but the patch fixed most of the major problems.

Expect an update sometime soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarcguy
I've reversed the run play setting & see pretty many plays being run. Hope to start my association really soon!! Lol!! So grateful for everyone who tests these things. I just haven't had much time this year. I've really relied on others for rosters & sliders am really thankful!!
Glad you're enjoying the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #396
MVP

You're right about not needing to change much. I had run play on its original setting & it played great!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #397
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Yeah, changes are subtle following the patch. I found 54 to be the sweet spot for offensive rebounding (with defensive at 100). Just throwing that out there. Game plays smoother - you might want to look at lowering the reaching fouls - they are now jacked a bit. A lot of our ideas are similar, so I just thought I'd share here. My changes post-patch were pretty minimal.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #398
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Yeah, changes are subtle following the patch. I found 54 to be the sweet spot for offensive rebounding (with defensive at 100). Just throwing that out there. Game plays smoother - you might want to look at lowering the reaching fouls - they are now jacked a bit. A lot of our ideas are similar, so I just thought I'd share here. My changes post-patch were pretty minimal.
I'll definitely give those values a try!

I'm really liking how the game plays now that the patch has dropped. There are small problems here and there, but overall the gameplay is nearly 2k11-esque.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #399
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Alright, I have made a LOT of progress in my testing tonight. With the widespread-yet-minor changes I've made so far, the game is playing better than I've ever experienced.

I still have a few more things to iron out, but I should be able to provide an official Post-Patch update sometime later tonight.

Also, I will be making a blog post for the Pre-Patch version of my slider set for anyone who is interested.

Thank you all for your patience!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #400
MVP

I didn't adjust attack or run plays & it did seem like players force the issue a bit too much. I think a small tweak is needed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »