Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #409
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
The 2kshare rosters don't work. Can someone reupload them
You will have to use the offline method in order to download the roster. 2kShare does not work for heavily hex-edited files, so there is nothing anyone can do until 2k fixes it (which I'm honestly doubting they will).
Old 12-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #410
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just played a game with your latest update(Using the roster you suggested) with run plays set at 0 because thats how it came originally in the roster.

Here are the results

Attachment 52585

The Other Team i controlled was the Knicks. It feels like playing defense is bit too easy after this second patch, that or the cpu cannot hit any contested shots now. On the other hand when im on offense it feels nearly perfect. Also the cpu only took 9 threes hitting 2 of them. Fast break is without a doubt toned down and rebounding is better maybe alil skewed toward the user, but they did only shoot 35%...Still cant consistently get blocks(no surprise there).

If there are any suggestions to making the cpu a bit more competitive offensively id love to hear them!

In the mean time im gonna go test out this same matchup with run plays set to 100. That could have a big impact.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #411
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc43
Just played a game with your latest update(Using the roster you suggested) with run plays set at 0 because thats how it came originally in the roster.

Here are the results

Attachment 52585

The Other Team i controlled was the Knicks. It feels like playing defense is bit too easy after this second patch, that or the cpu cannot hit any contested shots now. On the other hand when im on offense it feels nearly perfect. Also the cpu only took 9 threes hitting 2 of them. Fast break is without a doubt toned down and rebounding is better maybe alil skewed toward the user, but they did only shoot 35%...Still cant consistently get blocks(no surprise there).

If there are any suggestions to making the cpu a bit more competitive offensively id love to hear them!

In the mean time im gonna go test out this same matchup with run plays set to 100. That could have a big impact.
You NEED to have it set to 100 for the best results. Hopefully that change will fix it all for you.

Also make sure you set Defensive Assist in Controller Settings to 30. If defense is still too easy, go down to 25.

If your rebounding problem continues, simply bump CPU Offensive Rebounding to 51.

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 12-02-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #412
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
You NEED to have it set to 100 for the best results. Hopefully that change will fix it all for you.

Also make sure you set Defensive Assist in Controller Settings to 30. If defense is still too easy, go down to 25.

If your rebounding problem continues, simply bump CPU Offensive Rebounding to 51.
Thanks for the quick reply and yea ive made the change and things are looking alot better!
Old 12-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #413
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc43
Thanks for the quick reply and yea ive made the change and things are looking alot better!
I figured it would. The Run Play slider at 100 coupled with Vannwolfhawk's playbooks makes this game AMAZING.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #414
MVP

What about 85 or 90 for run plays? Just wanting a little freelance by the CPU. Everything plays great though! Just wondering. Great sliders!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #415
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarcguy
What about 85 or 90 for run plays? Just wanting a little freelance by the CPU. Everything plays great though! Just wondering. Great sliders!!!
There's still some freelance, but with a value of 100 the offense not only gets everyone evolved, but the true scorers still stand out.

I could possibly see some sort of scale being made (like I made for the Fastbreak slider in previous versions) so that the more freelance-oriented offenses get a setting of say 75 or so. But for now, 100 seems to be the way to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #416
Rookie

icegiampy's Arena

OVR: 0

Sorry guys, maybe is a stupid question, but i hope to play my nba2k13 game with Vannwolfhawk's playbooks .... I have ps3, is possibile to download the roster with that playbooks? or only the playbooks.... Thank's for anwer me!
Great job with this sliders! Thank's!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »