Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

does it matter to use the user timing for these sliders or can we use the real player %?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
The only tendencies that should have any effect on your team would be Play Passing Lanes, Contest Shots, and Backdoor Cuts. Other than those, I don't think the tendencies effect the User team.
Hmm.. what if your playing on Player Lock and your teammates are CPU? Dosent it make your CPU teammates smarter if you edit the user tendency? The same thing about offensive awareness, if your playing in Player Lock, and put 80 offensive awareness for the user, your CPU teammates would play more realistic rather than always attacking the basket. Or does your CPU teammates only get affected by the CPU sliders? I thought that CPU sliders only affect the CPU your playing against, not your CPU teammates.

I'm kinda confused how user tendencies would work out if you had CPU teammates

Last edited by free24ride1; 11-02-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #43
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

Im 3 games in with this set in association and am very pleased overall. The only problems (minor) so far is free throws , i have real % with ons75 difficulty and Tristan Thompson went 9-10 , 6-8, and 9-12 at the line over the first 3 games. He was horrid from the line last year, maybe its too early to gripe only played 3 games , but seemed a little off too me. Varejo and Samuels usually hit 1 of 2 at the line which is damn near dead on, so any suggestions? I was thinking of raising free throw dificulty a few clicks. Other than that loving these. Im using os collab rosters.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #44
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

Never mind , I jumped the gun i think. I played 2 more games and Thompson went 3-8 and 4-10 from the stripe. I guess he was on a luck streak the first 3 games, but i was wondering if back to back games affect ratings in association(fatigue) that could drop a players ratings -short term? Anyway i plan on using these sliders long term and so far have seen a great variety and difference from each team and am loving it. I am 3-2 ad the Cavs and have lossed from mistakes and won from good shot decisions, cant ask for much more, love it!

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #45
MVP

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Interesting. I'm guessing this is a Coach Profile issue.

However, let me know if editing Offensive Awareness helps you here.
Just played one quarter.

Saw Bynum score on 5 post ups, and they threw the ball into Wilkins who had a mismatch with Maynor twice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #46
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
Hmm.. what if your playing on Player Lock and your teammates are CPU? Dosent it make your CPU teammates smarter if you edit the user tendency? The same thing about offensive awareness, if your playing in Player Lock, and put 80 offensive awareness for the user, your CPU teammates would play more realistic rather than always attacking the basket. Or does your CPU teammates only get affected by the CPU sliders? I thought that CPU sliders only affect the CPU your playing against, not your CPU teammates.

I'm kinda confused how user tendencies would work out if you had CPU teammates
Ah, player lock is a good point. I can't say for certain, but I would guess that the User tendencies effect your teammates, while the CPU tendencies only effect your opponent's team. So yes, editing User tendencies for player lock should be viable.

I would try making the User tendencies equal to the AI, but keep Play Passing Lanes at default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
Never mind , I jumped the gun i think. I played 2 more games and Thompson went 3-8 and 4-10 from the stripe. I guess he was on a luck streak the first 3 games, but i was wondering if back to back games affect ratings in association(fatigue) that could drop a players ratings -short term? Anyway i plan on using these sliders long term and so far have seen a great variety and difference from each team and am loving it. I am 3-2 ad the Cavs and have lossed from mistakes and won from good shot decisions, cant ask for much more, love it!
Glad to hear that your problem solved itself. Variety is a good thing, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Just played one quarter.

Saw Bynum score on 5 post ups, and they threw the ball into Wilkins who had a mismatch with Maynor twice
Nice! What changes did you make?
Old 11-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #47
MVP

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Nice! What changes did you make?
Lowered off awareness to 0
and bumped up every 'look for post player' slidero by 10-15
Old 11-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #48
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Lowered off awareness to 0
and bumped up every 'look for post player' slidero by 10-15
Did lowering it so far have any negative effects?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »