Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #481
MVP
 
pimpinpidgeon8's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: PA
I'm enjoying your sliders very much. I'm using them with bed's roster and seeing some great games. I've won by a few, I've won by a lot, lost by a few and lost by a lot. Great time every time!
__________________
"Hate my game, hate my swagger, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran, a champion. Hate that, hate it with all your heart...
...and hate that I'm loved for the exact same reasons."
pimpinpidgeon8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #482
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
I'm enjoying your sliders very much. I'm using them with bed's roster and seeing some great games. I've won by a few, I've won by a lot, lost by a few and lost by a lot. Great time every time!

same here playing with Bed's rosters and having some great games. i did have to adjust fouls and 3 point shooting a bit, most likely for my style of play. but overall i really like these sliders.
VanJage22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #483
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
I'm enjoying your sliders very much. I'm using them with bed's roster and seeing some great games. I've won by a few, I've won by a lot, lost by a few and lost by a lot. Great time every time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanJage22
same here playing with Bed's rosters and having some great games. i did have to adjust fouls and 3 point shooting a bit, most likely for my style of play. but overall i really like these sliders.
Good to hear!

I've just got a couple questions for you two since you're using Bed's rosters:

1) Do you have Run Plays at 0 or 100? Which is better for his roster?
2) Are there any noticeable problems like Turnovers (too many/too few), Blocks, Steals, Rebounds, Free Throws, 3PT shots per game, Points in Paint, etc?

If you can help me with those questions, I'll be able to better help out any other PS3 users. I hate alienating half of the people using my slider set because they can't use the True2thegame roster, and I can't use Bed's roster.
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #484
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Good to hear!

I've just got a couple questions for you two since you're using Bed's rosters:

1) Do you have Run Plays at 0 or 100? Which is better for his roster?
2) Are there any noticeable problems like Turnovers (too many/too few), Blocks, Steals, Rebounds, Free Throws, 3PT shots per game, Points in Paint, etc?

If you can help me with those questions, I'll be able to better help out any other PS3 users. I hate alienating half of the people using my slider set because they can't use the True2thegame roster, and I can't use Bed's roster.
I haven't touched the run play sliders I leave them the way beds has them.
I'll play a few more games most likely tonight. I'll post some results. 3 point shots taken from CPU is the only thing I know for sure was low in my opinion. One game I played vs Knicks they only took 8 3's. but it varies. Maybe I just play good dense haha. Doubt it
VanJage22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #485
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

The cpu has been struggling to create any type of offense against me, they have been shooting below 40 almost every game. I think its because of run plays, I have run plays at 0 for every team, but for some reason I don't see any set plays being ran. They just end up throwing up some bad shot, should I put run plays at 100?

Last edited by Exh1bits; 12-15-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Exh1bits is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #486
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exh1bits
The cpu has been struggling to create any type of offense against me, they have been shooting below 40 almost every game. I think its because of run plays, I have run plays at 0 for every team, but for some reason I don't see any set plays being ran. They just end up throwing up some bad shot, should I put run plays at 100?
Which roster are you using?

Regardless, it's worth a shot. Everyone else seems to be getting solid offensive production from the AI.
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #487
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Which roster are you using?

Regardless, it's worth a shot. Everyone else seems to be getting solid offensive production from the AI.
Im using the 2k default rosters
Exh1bits is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:23 AM   #488
MVP
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Boston
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

I have your sliders with the latest 2K rosters, run plays on 0, and I'm having fun for sure.

Would complain about the indifference most of my players show on the defensive glass, but I hear that's just a quirk with the game this year.

I'm also give up like 30 points a game to any opposing 2-guard who is better than average, despite Avery Bradley sticking him most of the game.

Another issue is how easily teams score in the paint against me, but that's mostly due to the aforementioned issues.
ILLCHILL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Top -