Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #481
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm enjoying your sliders very much. I'm using them with bed's roster and seeing some great games. I've won by a few, I've won by a lot, lost by a few and lost by a lot. Great time every time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #482
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
I'm enjoying your sliders very much. I'm using them with bed's roster and seeing some great games. I've won by a few, I've won by a lot, lost by a few and lost by a lot. Great time every time!

same here playing with Bed's rosters and having some great games. i did have to adjust fouls and 3 point shooting a bit, most likely for my style of play. but overall i really like these sliders.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #483
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanJage22
same here playing with Bed's rosters and having some great games. i did have to adjust fouls and 3 point shooting a bit, most likely for my style of play. but overall i really like these sliders.
Good to hear!

I've just got a couple questions for you two since you're using Bed's rosters:

1) Do you have Run Plays at 0 or 100? Which is better for his roster?
2) Are there any noticeable problems like Turnovers (too many/too few), Blocks, Steals, Rebounds, Free Throws, 3PT shots per game, Points in Paint, etc?

If you can help me with those questions, I'll be able to better help out any other PS3 users. I hate alienating half of the people using my slider set because they can't use the True2thegame roster, and I can't use Bed's roster.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #484
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Good to hear!

I've just got a couple questions for you two since you're using Bed's rosters:

1) Do you have Run Plays at 0 or 100? Which is better for his roster?
2) Are there any noticeable problems like Turnovers (too many/too few), Blocks, Steals, Rebounds, Free Throws, 3PT shots per game, Points in Paint, etc?

If you can help me with those questions, I'll be able to better help out any other PS3 users. I hate alienating half of the people using my slider set because they can't use the True2thegame roster, and I can't use Bed's roster.
I haven't touched the run play sliders I leave them the way beds has them.
I'll play a few more games most likely tonight. I'll post some results. 3 point shots taken from CPU is the only thing I know for sure was low in my opinion. One game I played vs Knicks they only took 8 3's. but it varies. Maybe I just play good dense haha. Doubt it
Old 12-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #485
Rookie

OVR: 0

The cpu has been struggling to create any type of offense against me, they have been shooting below 40 almost every game. I think its because of run plays, I have run plays at 0 for every team, but for some reason I don't see any set plays being ran. They just end up throwing up some bad shot, should I put run plays at 100?

Last edited by Exh1bits; 12-15-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #486
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exh1bits
The cpu has been struggling to create any type of offense against me, they have been shooting below 40 almost every game. I think its because of run plays, I have run plays at 0 for every team, but for some reason I don't see any set plays being ran. They just end up throwing up some bad shot, should I put run plays at 100?
Which roster are you using?

Regardless, it's worth a shot. Everyone else seems to be getting solid offensive production from the AI.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #487
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Which roster are you using?

Regardless, it's worth a shot. Everyone else seems to be getting solid offensive production from the AI.
Im using the 2k default rosters
Old 12-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #488
MVP

OVR: 14

I have your sliders with the latest 2K rosters, run plays on 0, and I'm having fun for sure.

Would complain about the indifference most of my players show on the defensive glass, but I hear that's just a quirk with the game this year.

I'm also give up like 30 points a game to any opposing 2-guard who is better than average, despite Avery Bradley sticking him most of the game.

Another issue is how easily teams score in the paint against me, but that's mostly due to the aforementioned issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »