Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #497
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
75 consistency is a bit high..
Have you played with these sliders?

The AI still goes on plenty of hot and cold streaks, so I fail to see how it is too high.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:49 AM   #498
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Consistency affects how "true to the ratings" players play on offense. With a higher consistency, the shooting attributes have a much higher affect on whether or not a shot goes in. With a lower consistency, the shooting attributes have less of an affect, and the User goes into hot/cold streaks more often.

Hustle has to have a huge differential because, for some reason, the User's AI teammates almost never hustle to the ball, but the AI opponent ALWAYS does. So the AI has to be lowered drastically, and the USER has to be raised drastically in order for the two to be on even ground.

As for your rebounding problems, how many shots and free throws are you and the AI averaging? Do you play an up-tempo offense? Do you shoot from the perimeter a lot? All of these have an affect on rebounding numbers.
About 20 freethrows and last game i had about 100 shot attempts and the ai a bit lower rate.. And i dont know i dont think im playing an up tempo game
Old 12-17-2012, 02:58 AM   #499
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
About 20 freethrows and last game i had about 100 shot attempts and the ai a bit lower rate.. And i dont know i dont think im playing an up tempo game
If you're throwing up 100 shot attempts, than you are definitely playing up-tempo. You should be averaging mid 80s on shot attempts.

Either slow it down to get more realistic shot attempts, or keep playing as you are and deal with the rebounding numbers.

You won't get average rebounding numbers when you're throwing up 100+ shots every game. But that doesn't mean it's unrealistic. Stats are a reflection of how YOU play the game, so I would stop worrying about it and just have fun!
Old 12-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #500
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Have you played with these sliders?

The AI still goes on plenty of hot and cold streaks, so I fail to see how it is too high.
They can drain any 3 they feel like with a defenders hand right in their face
Old 12-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #501
Pro

Quote:
If you're throwing up 100 shot attempts, than you are definitely playing up-tempo. You should be averaging mid 80s on shot attempts.

Either slow it down to get more realistic shot attempts, or keep playing as you are and deal with the rebounding numbers.

You won't get average rebounding numbers when you're throwing up 100+ shots every game. But that doesn't mean it's unrealistic. Stats are a reflection of how YOU play the game, so I would stop worrying about it and just have fun!
Do u think it would make a difference when i put the gamespeed on 50?

Alright i get more and more comfortable to these sliders! Now i didnt have those huge rebounding numbers and also less shot attempts.
I lowered now the steals for user of 55 to 50 cause i feel like i am getting too easy on ball steals.

What do u think are the best ratings to change for the cpu to make em a bit better ?
Because i played now like 6 games and didnt lose one. Most of the time it wasnt even close...

Last edited by N1kola101; 12-17-2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Missed sum
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #502
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
They can drain any 3 they feel like with a defenders hand right in their face
Most of the games I play end up with the AI shooting less than 35% from 3, so I have yet to encounter this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101

What do u think are the best ratings to change for the cpu to make em a bit better ?
Because i played now like 6 games and didnt lose one. Most of the time it wasnt even close...
The only way I could know how to make it more challenging for you would be to know what exactly the AI is doing to make it "too easy" for you. Bad defense? Bad offense?
Old 12-18-2012, 06:25 AM   #503
Pro

OVR: 7

N1kola101

Are you shooting percentages above average?

is it because you are creating great shots or hitting the timing just right?

Basically consider lowering human shooting sliders if you think it wont affect realism and will add more challenge.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:09 PM   #504
Pro

Quote:
Most of the games I play end up with the AI shooting less than 35% from 3, so I have yet to encounter this problem.

The only way I could know how to make it more challenging for you would be to know what exactly the AI is doing to make it "too easy" for you. Bad defense? Bad offense?
Its a bit of both uhm i shoot about 40-50% thats ok but the ai sometimes dont hit wide open shots.. And if i play concentraded then i defend too good and they always get bad shots....
And in the offense i just feel too strong... I feel like if i want to i can hit every shot

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »