Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #49
MVP

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Did lowering it so far have any negative effects?
Nothing perceptible.

77 FGA each.
They put up 12 FTs and had 25 FTAs.

Bynum finished 6/13 and fed 4 assists. He posted, Thad Youn dove cut and dunked. It was awesome.

Perk rammed a couple back down his throat in the last quarter and it felt insane.

I turned the ball over 22 times, so lots of their shot attempts came in transition, so when I get my **** together, Id expect the post to be used even more
Old 11-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #50
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

What is everyone averaging on blocks a game with this slider set? I just played another amazing game Cavs vs. (Cpu) Clippers , griffin fouled out and cp3 got injured which gave me a chance to win, but Waiters got stuffed by D.Jordan on a drive to the hoop which led to a fast break score and sealed the deal with 0.1 on the clock, lost 102-100. The Clippers had 18 blocks to my 8, i ll play a few more games before i change anything, just wondering what other users were seeing in the blocks category.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #51
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
What is everyone averaging on blocks a game with this slider set? I just played another amazing game Cavs vs. (Cpu) Clippers , griffin fouled out and cp3 got injured which gave me a chance to win, but Waiters got stuffed by D.Jordan on a drive to the hoop which led to a fast break score and sealed the deal with 0.1 on the clock, lost 102-100. The Clippers had 18 blocks to my 8, i ll play a few more games before i change anything, just wondering what other users were seeing in the blocks category.
WHOA, 18 blocks?

I'm seeing an average of about 6-8 blocks by the CPU per game. 18 is insane! Just one of those games I guess haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there a way to change coach profiles for other coaches in Assoc. mode?
Old 11-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #53
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by msufanatic
Is there a way to change coach profiles for other coaches in Assoc. mode?
Yes, but it takes a while.

You have to resign from you current team, sign with another, edit that team's Coach Profile, and then repeat.

Do this until you've edited all Coach Profiles, and then re-sign with your original team.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:37 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Ah, player lock is a good point. I can't say for certain, but I would guess that the User tendencies effect your teammates, while the CPU tendencies only effect your opponent's team. So yes, editing User tendencies for player lock should be viable.

I would try making the User tendencies equal to the AI, but keep Play Passing Lanes at default.
What do you think about making the "offensive awareness" the same as the CPU if you were playing on Player Lock to make your CPU teammates smarter?
Old 11-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #55
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

Ok I played 9 games using the exact sliders in this thread, I feel these sliders are what im looking for and am gonna restart association from beginning. If i use OS collab swagged out roster will the sliders work the same since they edited all the coach profiles? They have every single team's fastbreak set to 100 so to use your fastbrake code i would have to load the default 2k roster and write down each teams fslastbreak #'s and then enter them per your default/ new chart correct? If this will work, i could make the changes and upload the file to 2k share for other users in this thread. Please let me know if this will work.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 02:10 AM   #56
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
What do you think about making the "offensive awareness" the same as the CPU if you were playing on Player Lock to make your CPU teammates smarter?
This may work. Unfortunately I have no experience with Player Lock, so I can't give you any definitive answers :/

Give it a try and tell me how it works for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
Ok I played 9 games using the exact sliders in this thread, I feel these sliders are what im looking for and am gonna restart association from beginning. If i use OS collab swagged out roster will the sliders work the same since they edited all the coach profiles? They have every single team's fastbreak set to 100 so to use your fastbrake code i would have to load the default 2k roster and write down each teams fslastbreak #'s and then enter them per your default/ new chart correct? If this will work, i could make the changes and upload the file to 2k share for other users in this thread. Please let me know if this will work.
I have not used any custom rosters (besides Hyperballer21/iReP PHiLLY's roster, which doesn't edit tendencies, sig skills, etc.) so I highly doubt that these sliders would play the same on other rosters.

Seeing as the Swagged-Out roster is an exhaustive update (meaning player tendencies and skills are edited, along with every team's Coach Profile), the gameplay will be drastically different from the gameplay I used to make these sliders.

Also, I am guessing that the Swagged-Out roster creators set Fastbreak to 100 for a specific reason, and going off of their reputation, I would trust the changes they have made.

You are welcome to give my sliders a try with custom rosters, but I would highly recommend using a slider set made specifically for those rosters.

When they make their official-release (playbook edits included), I imagine that I will be using those rosters as well. And when that time comes, I will definitely be looking to make a compatible slider set if need-be

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »