Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2013, 03:18 AM   #553
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Roc
Great sliders as always and the new update has made the gameplay more realistic and better!

Would you suggest using the "Association Mode" sliders listed below with your updates? Thanks

Game Speed - 55
Player Speed - 38
Attributes
Speed - 50/45
Quickness - 50/45
Injury Frequency - 40 (Any higher results in too many sim injuries)
Injury Severity - 0 (Makes it so the majority of injuries are minor)
Yes, keep everything the way it's listed in the OP. I haven't had a need to edit the speed sliders, as I feel they play out very realistically as is.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:49 AM   #554
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Good to hear! Any specific feedback of whatever you like and don't like about the gameplay?
I've a turnover problem but this is my own. I am playing so fast and sometimes pass the ball stupidly.

And I've an advice for everyone, if you have problem with rebound numbers, you can reduce the period time. I try with 10 minutes periods and numbers are good.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #555
Just started!

I played a lot of matches with your sliders. I want share my general statistics. They can be pathfinder for you.

My first ss is about PPG.

Second SS about Opponent PPG

This caps about Rebound Per Game

A match with a lot of points (12 min. Periods)

A match (10 min. periods)

I hope they can useful for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #556
Rookie

L_Diddy's Arena

Just had an absolute cracker of a game against the heat. Playing as Boston with no Rondo the heat got out to various leads around the 13 point mark was able to bring it back each time. Lebron hit a clutch 3 late with 19 seconds left in the 4th to put the heat up by 2. With 10 seconds left drove to the basket with Paul Pierce got the lay up and the and 1 to go in front by 1 pt. heat inbound to lebron missed his 18 ft jumper they then got the offensive board d wade missed the 3 point shot to win. Classic game one of my best so far!!
Old 01-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #557
Rookie

OVR: 7

I played my first game, and I would say overall it was fun. But something's I didn't care for, the constant missed open shots. I shot 34% from the field and 30% from the 3PT. I was playing as the bobcats vs Pacers. I held them to an ugly 28% from the field. Bobcats are not known for outstanding defense. I think by decreasing the time it may help not having over 60 boards in a single game. I know im playing as the bobcats but, shooting 34% from the field is a bit harsh. An for the pacers to shoot what they did against my defense shouldn't happen. I was expecting eithe a close game or an butt whoopin.

Maybe someone could help me with the sliders. I like real stats not fantasy stas!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #558
Rookie

Hi all.

I've already used this sliders for 2 games and the game has suddenly improved a lot! Thank you!

But I want it to be perfect, and I'm trying to get Vann's playbooks, and I'm not sure about how to do it. Do I have to adjust it manually or there is any good roster with his playbooks included?

Sorry for any inconvenience, I've just arrived

Awesome work!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #559
Pro

mockme's Arena

OVR: 6

I rarely leave feedback for sliders, but this time I just had to pop in between games and say that these are fantastic! Pretty much saved my Hornets association as I made the leap from Pro to All-Star and struggled to find good sliders. The variety of games is incredible. I've had blowout losses, tight games and also blowout wins. It doesn't feel as predictable as it did before, with every game being a fight for the win right down to the wire. Overall, the game just feels real. Also getting good, realistic stats.

Thanks a ton for these!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #560
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaquille112
Where do you go to find vannwolfhawk's playbook edits!?! I have a ps3 btw.
From what I've heard, if you have a PS3 it would be foolish not to use Bedwardsroy's roster. I'm pretty jealous of PS3 users to be honest, because there just isn't an Xbox 360 equivalent to BWR's roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Diddy
Just had an absolute cracker of a game against the heat. Playing as Boston with no Rondo the heat got out to various leads around the 13 point mark was able to bring it back each time. Lebron hit a clutch 3 late with 19 seconds left in the 4th to put the heat up by 2. With 10 seconds left drove to the basket with Paul Pierce got the lay up and the and 1 to go in front by 1 pt. heat inbound to lebron missed his 18 ft jumper they then got the offensive board d wade missed the 3 point shot to win. Classic game one of my best so far!!
Nice to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
I played my first game, and I would say overall it was fun. But something's I didn't care for, the constant missed open shots. I shot 34% from the field and 30% from the 3PT. I was playing as the bobcats vs Pacers. I held them to an ugly 28% from the field. Bobcats are not known for outstanding defense. I think by decreasing the time it may help not having over 60 boards in a single game. I know im playing as the bobcats but, shooting 34% from the field is a bit harsh. An for the pacers to shoot what they did against my defense shouldn't happen. I was expecting eithe a close game or an butt whoopin.

Maybe someone could help me with the sliders. I like real stats not fantasy stas!
Play a couple more games to see if your shooting issues continue. From my experience (and from not hearing any similar complaints from others) these shooting sliders are nearly perfect. Some games will have low shooting percentages, others will be higher. That's just the way of the game.

Also, the high rebound numbers are mostly due to your low shooting percentage. In your next few games, see if these numbers go down as your shooting percentages even out. From there, just let me know your field goals attempted, field goals made, and the number of free throws you've attempted.

If any of these issues continue for you, I'll see if I can help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_am33
Hi all.

I've already used this sliders for 2 games and the game has suddenly improved a lot! Thank you!

But I want it to be perfect, and I'm trying to get Vann's playbooks, and I'm not sure about how to do it. Do I have to adjust it manually or there is any good roster with his playbooks included?

Sorry for any inconvenience, I've just arrived

Awesome work!
For Xbox users, I would recommend the True2theGame rosters by iReP PHiLLYx89. They haven't been updated in a month, but they're the only Xbox 360 rosters that don't overhaul the ratings and tendencies while still updating transactions, jersey numbers, contracts, rotations, etc. If you can find a similar, more updated roster, give it a try.

For PS3 users, Bedwardsroy seems to be the be-all-end-all of custom rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme
I rarely leave feedback for sliders, but this time I just had to pop in between games and say that these are fantastic! Pretty much saved my Hornets association as I made the leap from Pro to All-Star and struggled to find good sliders. The variety of games is incredible. I've had blowout losses, tight games and also blowout wins. It doesn't feel as predictable as it did before, with every game being a fight for the win right down to the wire. Overall, the game just feels real. Also getting good, realistic stats.

Thanks a ton for these!
No problem. I'm glad to see almost everyone is enjoying the update

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »