Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #561
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
From what I've heard, if you have a PS3 it would be foolish not to use Bedwardsroy's roster. I'm pretty jealous of PS3 users to be honest, because there just isn't an Xbox 360 equivalent to BWR's roster.

Nice to hear!

Play a couple more games to see if your shooting issues continue. From my experience (and from not hearing any similar complaints from others) these shooting sliders are nearly perfect. Some games will have low shooting percentages, others will be higher. That's just the way of the game.

Also, the high rebound numbers are mostly due to your low shooting percentage. In your next few games, see if these numbers go down as your shooting percentages even out. From there, just let me know your field goals attempted, field goals made, and the number of free throws you've attempted.

If any of these issues continue for you, I'll see if I can help you out.

For Xbox users, I would recommend the True2theGame rosters by iReP PHiLLYx89. They haven't been updated in a month, but they're the only Xbox 360 rosters that don't overhaul the ratings and tendencies while still updating transactions, jersey numbers, contracts, rotations, etc. If you can find a similar, more updated roster, give it a try.

For PS3 users, Bedwardsroy seems to be the be-all-end-all of custom rosters.

No problem. I'm glad to see almost everyone is enjoying the update
Thank you sir!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2013, 11:39 PM   #562
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Just letting everyone know that I will be putting out an update that focuses on AI tendencies. This update will make the CPU offense MUCH more fluid, realistically set-up, and it will also use up more of the shot clock.

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on the update, so expect it within the next hour or two.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:58 AM   #563
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

NEW UPDATE!

As I said, an update to the AI tendencies has now been posted. My aim was to decrease the amount of FGAs and rebounds per game by slowing down the AI's offensive tempo, while also adding a little more realism and variety to its offensive attack. Now, the AI will work the ball around a little more in order to set up an open shot (which drains the shot clock), but they will still make you pay if you leave a shooter open enough to get a shot off.

Enjoy!
Old 01-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #564
Pro

OVR: 9

Is the run plays slider inverted or are they completely broken?
Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #565
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
Is the run plays slider inverted or are they completely broken?
As I state in the OP, set run plays to 0 if using a roster WITHOUT vannwolfhawk's playbook edits. If your roster does have his edits, either leave the run play at each team's default setting, or set run plays to 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #566
Pro

OVR: 9

Right... But I was questioning specifically your reason for doing this. Was it because the slider was broken or inverted?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #567
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
Right... But I was questioning specifically your reason for doing this. Was it because the slider was broken or inverted?
I'm not so sure that the slider is broken or inverted, actually. I think the problem lies in 2k's GOD AWFUL playbooks. By setting Run Plays to 0, the constant broken plays seem to be bypassed in some way. With vann's playbook edits, the broken plays have been eliminated and the AI can now run a smooth, realistic offense, which negates the need to set Run Plays to 0.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #568
Rookie

OVR: 0

Update 4.0 has been way too easy for our online association so far. It's too easy to get open looks now off the dribble. Does anyone have a copy of the pre-4.0 sliders? We were having more competitive games using those.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »