Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #57
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Ok, thanks, ill keep using these the way they are for now, cuz i really like how my games have went so far. Not a big deal just wanted to try their rosters now that i found a slider set i like, but these r so fun i can live with it.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-03-2012, 02:24 AM   #58
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
Ok, thanks, ill keep using these the way they are for now, cuz i really like how my games have went so far. Not a big deal just wanted to try their rosters now that i found a slider set i like, but these r so fun i can live with it.
Well I would still give their rosters a try. You might not even need sliders with those! Haha
Old 11-03-2012, 02:35 AM   #59
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

lol , I think ill try a few games with them just to see how it works out.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-03-2012, 04:03 AM   #60
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Well I would still give their rosters a try. You might not even need sliders with those! Haha
Ran 1 with all settings the same but with os swagged out rosters and it played out totally different, surprisingly there were quite a few more post plays than with default rosters, Noah scored 4 points from banging down low and taj gibson posted up at least 3 times, but I whipped them with the cavs 122-103 lol. There were alot of fastbreak points and the bulls couldnt hit a barn from 3 point range 1-19. It would appear that that roster needs a custom slider set tailored specifically for it. Oh well it was worth a try.

I still think you have a very solid slider set here and I will continue to use it for the time being , so thanks for sharing it bro!

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry guys but i don't understand all the things you said...

Do we have to use default sliders or can we use hyperballer rosters (with just run play at 0)?

Thanks for your answer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #62
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Sorry guys but i don't understand all the things you said...

Do we have to use default sliders or can we use hyperballer rosters (with just run play at 0)?

Thanks for your answer
OP uses Hyperballer rosters with this slider set, which was only cosmetic edits (didnt mess with ratings,etc) I wanted to use OS swagged out rosters but all the ratings , coach profiles were edited, so he thought those wouldnt work with this set, which I tested and it doesnt play as well with OS swagged out rosters because OP designed this slider set with default ratings.

So either use 2k default roster or hyperballer, or any other roster without ratings edits and use OP slider settings and you'll be fine. I have been using 2k default roster with his sliders and have had great games and good variety through 9 games --per his exact settings fr association from 1st page. Sorry didnt mean to confuse anybody.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #63
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
OP uses Hyperballer rosters with this slider set, which was only cosmetic edits (didnt mess with ratings,etc) I wanted to use OS swagged out rosters but all the ratings , coach profiles were edited, so he thought those wouldnt work with this set, which I tested and it doesnt play as well with OS swagged out rosters because OP designed this slider set with default ratings.

So either use 2k default roster or hyperballer, or any other roster without ratings edits and use OP slider settings and you'll be fine. I have been using 2k default roster with his sliders and have had great games and good variety through 9 games --per his exact settings fr association from 1st page. Sorry didnt mean to confuse anybody.
Exactly this.

And no problem man, I'm kind of a slider "freak", so I always do a little tinkering every year, but I usually just use MK's sliders as a base. This year, the big problems were still there no matter which sliders I used, so I had to create my own.

Once I get some time in with the OS custom rosters, I'll probably come up with a slider set for those as well. Until then, I hope people can enjoy these with the default 2k or custom cosmetic rosters!
Old 11-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why do you have Run Plays set to 0 on each team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »