Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-15-2013, 02:40 AM   #649
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbtcastillo
hey , my team in association is San Antonio in PC . I think these sliders nailed the most realistic games I've played . But I've noticed that Tim Duncan do not get enough shot blocks , he's averaging 0.7 blocks compared to 2.7 blocks in real nba . Any solution with these ?
Blocks are very tricky this year, and even more inconsistent. One game your team will get 8 or more blocks, and the next they will get 1 or 2. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly to fix this problem while still making the premier shot blockers stand out from the rest, but that is proving to be quite difficult.

Hopefully I'll get this sorted out soon!
Old 02-17-2013, 11:48 PM   #650
Rookie

OVR: 0

Eccentric,
Quick question: when you play, do you sub manually or let the computer sub for you? What is the approx stamina at which a player is actually tired and I need to replace him. I prefer to play off of a more fatigue based rather than rotation based lineup and I wasn't sure exactly when to pull a player and give him a breather.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:37 AM   #651
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

So, super dumb question here.

I am currently waiting for 2k13 to download on my 360. Haven't played a basketball game since CH2k8. I am gonna plug in your sliders right off the bat (after going through the tutorial, of course. I expect to get my butt kicked at first) and just want to makes sure I understand you correctly. When I start my association mode, I use all the sliders you posted except the few changes you listed under "association sliders," for example the game speed changed from 52 to 55 in association mode, etc?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2013, 04:41 AM   #652
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
So, super dumb question here.

I am currently waiting for 2k13 to download on my 360. Haven't played a basketball game since CH2k8. I am gonna plug in your sliders right off the bat (after going through the tutorial, of course. I expect to get my butt kicked at first) and just want to makes sure I understand you correctly. When I start my association mode, I use all the sliders you posted except the few changes you listed under "association sliders," for example the game speed changed from 52 to 55 in association mode, etc?
Exactly.

Hopefully you enjoy the sliders!
Old 02-18-2013, 04:50 AM   #653
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by c92996p
Eccentric,
Quick question: when you play, do you sub manually or let the computer sub for you? What is the approx stamina at which a player is actually tired and I need to replace him. I prefer to play off of a more fatigue based rather than rotation based lineup and I wasn't sure exactly when to pull a player and give him a breather.
I do a little bit of both. If the score is close, it's late in 2nd/4th period, or I'm on a hot streak, I will manually control my lineup. If I have a big lead or it's in the middle of the 1st/3rd period, I let the AI control the lineups.

Players tend to be "tired" when they have 3 or fewer bars of stamina in the in-game menu. Unless I REALLY need that player to stay in, I will usually sub him out when he has 4 bars of stamina (the max stamina is 6 bars).
Old 02-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #654
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Totally loving the game so far, 2k basketball has come a long way since 2k8. Getting my butt kicked but figuring out some stuff on the fly.

Another nub question. I set the coaches run play to 0 outside of association but when I started association my coaches (Karl) was back to its regular number and I can't see the other coaches. Is there a trick to setting them all up in the association to be at zero? Thank yo uvery much for your time

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #655
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Alright, i just wanted to give a quick update on my current status with NBA 2k13.

Right now, my personal life is taking up all of my time, and I'm simply unable to devote any time to any form of testing this game. So, for the next week or two, I will probably be M.I.A., but I will try to get back to this when everything settles down around me.

Oh, and this is no cause for alarm or condolences of any kind. My personal life is taking up all my time in a GOOD way. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Hope you're all enjoying the sliders! Keep leaving feedback and I'll try to address them when I get the chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #656
MVP

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Alright, i just wanted to give a quick update on my current status with NBA 2k13.

Right now, my personal life is taking up all of my time, and I'm simply unable to devote any time to any form of testing this game. So, for the next week or two, I will probably be M.I.A., but I will try to get back to this when everything settles down around me.

Oh, and this is no cause for alarm or condolences of any kind. My personal life is taking up all my time in a GOOD way. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Hope you're all enjoying the sliders! Keep leaving feedback and I'll try to address them when I get the chance.
Have fun with real life. Just wanted to say the latest sliders seem even better. I had a game that was chaotic in a good way with the ball feeling free, realistic turnovers, scrambling, with a lot of back and forth. Not sure if it was a coincidence but it played well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »