Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #665
Rookie

jkeessen's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

First off thanks for all of the time and effort you put in your slider settings, I appreciate it. I've been using them for about 30 games now, I'm playing the Bulls without Rose and I'm 10-18. The games are close for the most part or I'm getting killed, but even when I play close to a perfect game with few turnovers and good shooting I still can't seem to win even against the teams I should be beating. One issue I seem to have is that the CPU just hits 50%+ on all threes. I know the simple answer is to adjust the slider for 3pt with CPU, but my question to you is why the difference between the CPY and player on the 3pt and the other ranges. I have to admit I'm getting pretty realistic stats except for the 3pt numbers. Sorry I seem like I'm rambling, but I'm just wondering if anyone else just can't seem to win. I love the challenge, but even when I play at my best I get the L. Thanks again for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #666
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeessen
First off thanks for all of the time and effort you put in your slider settings, I appreciate it. I've been using them for about 30 games now, I'm playing the Bulls without Rose and I'm 10-18. The games are close for the most part or I'm getting killed, but even when I play close to a perfect game with few turnovers and good shooting I still can't seem to win even against the teams I should be beating. One issue I seem to have is that the CPU just hits 50%+ on all threes. I know the simple answer is to adjust the slider for 3pt with CPU, but my question to you is why the difference between the CPY and player on the 3pt and the other ranges. I have to admit I'm getting pretty realistic stats except for the 3pt numbers. Sorry I seem like I'm rambling, but I'm just wondering if anyone else just can't seem to win. I love the challenge, but even when I play at my best I get the L. Thanks again for your help.
I usually hold CPU to below 50% on threes. I try to stay home on my man and use a lot of L2, either alone or with right stick forward rather than jumping. Jumping is really only for closing out when I'm late or when I know they're putting up a shot late in the shot clock. I also don't immediately switch off my guy if they pass it but pick up the ball handler when it's not so chaotic and deny the pass back to the original passer. I play the Warriors for what it's worth, and we've been terrible defending against the threes lately in real life. :P

My 3 point percentage is pretty close to the real Warriors as well, around 40%.

I do usually win most of my games with these sliders. Not sure how I'd fare with another team but the Warriors have weapons and staying home and playing defense with position and proximity rather than jumping has worked for me.

Last edited by Sundown; 02-21-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #667
Rookie

OVR: 0

How well do these work with Bedwardsroy's roster?
Old 02-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #668
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Yes, USER tendencies are all set to 50 except for those with two values present. If a tendency has two values, the first is the USER value, and the second is the CPU value.

For example, Contest Shots = 75/75 means that both the USER and CPU should be set to 75.
ok thanks and congratulations for your sliders are the best i've tried :-)

peace from italy
Old 02-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #669
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm new to the game in general and here are my 2nd and 3rd game of the association mode with the Clippers.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130221/u9ltyp2m.jpg
http://s1.directupload.net/images/130221/3tznnknl.jpg

Freethrows seem too easy. Why are they on 0?

Last edited by fleXyle; 02-21-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #670
Rookie

My goodness, these sliders are brilliant. I just put these on in my Raptors association, and they were fantastic. First game I played was against the Hawks, who absolutely destroyed me, we got blown out by 20 points. I mainly lost because of all the bad passes I was throwing, but after another couples games I adjusted and started winning. Another game I played was against OKC, and it was fun as hell. I had to adjust my game to match the pace of the Thunder, and I had Rudy hit a 3 with 10 seconds left to put us up by 1. Then Durant's game winner attempt rimmed out. Thanks for these sliders man.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #671
Rookie

These are brilliant. I took eccentrics advice and resisted the urge to go down to pro difficulty. I toughed it out on all star and my skills have risen.

The only adjustments I made were moving charging fouls up, because I literally NEVER saw them in games. Also, the only other non-realistic thing I notice, and I'm guessing this is an AI issue, but fall away / off balance threes just never seem to go in. I quit attempting them altogether, but you'd expect one to fall occasionally. Oh well! Loving the game.

Thanks again, E, enjoy real life!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #672
Rookie

when i see

Inside Shot Success - 43/46
Close Shot Success - 46/49
Mid-Range Success - 49/51
3PT Success - 47/53

On Allstar lvl its alrady pc boost all stats u boost more.

Play one game CPU get all points in the paint. Dont miss in the hoop

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cordingly.html

and fix your slider.

No offence but after I try ur slider i wanna delete game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »