Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #673
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeUnclebob
when i see


Inside Shot Success - 43/46
Close Shot Success - 46/49
Mid-Range Success - 49/51
3PT Success - 47/53

On Allstar lvl its alrady pc boost all stats u boost more.

Play one game CPU get all points in the paint. Dont miss in the hoop


http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cordingly.html

and fix your slider.

No offence but after I try ur slider i wanna delete game.
You can go ahead and lower the CPU Shot Success sliders. Enjoy beating the CPU by 20 every game because they never make a shot!

EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #674
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
You can go ahead and lower the CPU Shot Success sliders. Enjoy beating the CPU by 20 every game because they never make a shot!

ZzZZzzzZz... Dude I'm talking about challenge not cheating. I'm noticed one thing CPU never miss in the hoop. If they "miss" they instant rebound and strike again.

Don't get me wrong i'm not flaming you or smth. I write things i don't like.


PEACE.
CallMeUnclebob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #675
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeUnclebob
ZzZZzzzZz... Dude I'm talking about challenge not cheating. I'm noticed one thing CPU never miss in the hoop. If they "miss" they instant rebound and strike again.

Don't get me wrong i'm not flaming you or smth. I write things i don't like.


PEACE.
It sounds like you need to improve your defense, because that isn't a problem for me and hasn't been reported by anyone else. If you need to lower the CPU Shot Success sliders in order to get more realistic stats, then go ahead and do so. But for most people this is not an issue, and lowering those sliders will result in very little challenge from the CPU.

Once you improve your defense, you'll have to increase those values again in order to get a challenging, enjoyable game out of the CPU.
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #676
MVP
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
It sounds like you need to improve your defense, because that isn't a problem for me and hasn't been reported by anyone else. If you need to lower the CPU Shot Success sliders in order to get more realistic stats, then go ahead and do so. But for most people this is not an issue, and lowering those sliders will result in very little challenge from the CPU.

Once you improve your defense, you'll have to increase those values again in order to get a challenging, enjoyable game out of the CPU.
Playing as the Warriors, I hold opponents to 40-45 percent most games, usually closer to 40. David Lee had a decent night defending Duncan, just like real life last night. It's actually almost too easy and I probably have to adjust midrange because of how money Curry is.

A lot of it is just preventing penetration and keeping them away from the basket with position and L2. Once you start jumping at everything, it's game over. That's somewhat realistic and part of it is just a problem with the game engine and interior defensive contact.
Sundown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:57 PM   #677
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Blocks are very tricky this year, and even more inconsistent. One game your team will get 8 or more blocks, and the next they will get 1 or 2. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly to fix this problem while still making the premier shot blockers stand out from the rest, but that is proving to be quite difficult.

Hopefully I'll get this sorted out soon!
oh , I see . I played 20 games in my association , I've noticed that the leading shot blocker averaged 2.7 blks per game , which is too far from 3.5 to 3.6 blks per game . I think its in URB's roster . But overall , I actually play the most realistic games regards with the ratings . Your sliders and URB's roster and tendencies complements well . Thanks for providing these sliders . I've enjoyed this allot .
mbtcastillo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:24 AM   #678
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbtcastillo
oh , I see . I played 20 games in my association , I've noticed that the leading shot blocker averaged 2.7 blks per game , which is too far from 3.5 to 3.6 blks per game . I think its in URB's roster . But overall , I actually play the most realistic games regards with the ratings . Your sliders and URB's roster and tendencies complements well . Thanks for providing these sliders . I've enjoyed this allot .
PC PS3 or XBOX? Who's rosters are you using?
vitalogist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #679
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2005
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Hey Dude !!!

Do you know if your sliders would be compatible with Hyperballer Roster? I think but I'm not sure that he uses the coach profile you want but he modified all the tendencies...

Or maybe do you know another roster set (with hex edit, jersey, accessories) that is compatible with you slider set? (xbox 360)

Thanks for you reply and also for your work !!! I'm impatient to test it
archanax is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #680
Rookie
 
dsmith710's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Hey Eccentric, thanks for the awesome work on these sliders. I mainly use them for CPU vs CPU games, so I have a few questions/concerns hopefully you can help me with.

First thing, seems to me that the 3-pt% is way too high, as in always in the 40's or even at 50% for the entire game. I usually look up real-life stats to compare after a game and they are pretty good except that category, its like the CPU shoots 3's way too often, and also makes too many.

Other thing is scoring from certain players. The shooting guard always seems to go off in these games, had a game where O.J. Mayo put in 45 and another where Monte Ellis scored 52. I just had a 76er game where Nick Young had 25 points in the 3rd quarter. I think this is also somewhat tied into my 3-point problem, but not entirely because those guards are just shooting so many shots in general. I noticed you're a huge fan of vanwolfhawks playbook edits, would this help/correct the problem i'm having with certain guys lighting it up every game? And help the 3-pt problem? Or are these things just the way the game plays?

If you have any suggestions that will help me out they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the awesome sliders.
dsmith710 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Top -