Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #697
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

The games I've been playin the CPU force drives way too much and doesn't take open shots
Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #698
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
Game moves way too slow for me. Player speed at 35? combined with the low quickness and speed seems too low. Anyone else find it feels like slow motion?
You only set Player Speed to 35 in Association mode, where quickness and speed are basically at default (49 and 50) and Game Speed is set to 55.

If you have Player Speed set to 35 with my NON-association sliders, the players will react much slower.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #699
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
The games I've been playin the CPU force drives way too much and doesn't take open shots
Try decreasing the CPU's offensive awareness by 2 or 3 clicks. If it is still a problem, decrease OA by another 2-3 clicks.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:41 PM   #700
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Are there any current rosters with only hex edit accessories done and no tendencies? And when we gonna get that update Eccentric!!? Lol
Old 03-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #701
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have XBOX 360. How can I download this 'Vannwolfhawk's Playbook' file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #702
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalera
I have XBOX 360. How can I download this 'Vannwolfhawk's Playbook' file?
i found his blog and did it manually. It's a very long process but worth it. Are there any tendency sheets, or original player ratings sheets. Like so I can take this roster I have and change the tendencies back?
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #703
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Are there any current rosters with only hex edit accessories done and no tendencies? And when we gonna get that update Eccentric!!? Lol
I haven't turned my Xbox or PC on since my last update, and I haven't had any free time. Spring Break is coming up next week, but even then I'll be working full-time and spending time with friends and family. I honestly have no idea when I'll get back to testing or even playing this game, unfortunately.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #704
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
I haven't turned my Xbox or PC on since my last update, and I haven't had any free time. Spring Break is coming up next week, but even then I'll be working full-time and spending time with friends and family. I honestly have no idea when I'll get back to testing or even playing this game, unfortunately.
I definitely understand that. I also put this game down for months and now I'm back hooked on making my gameplay more sim. I jus recently added vannwolf's playbooks in manually and I still have like 7-8 more teams left. I had the run plays on normal like you said but they barely ran any and then I turned them down and they were running actual sets which made me happy. Also there's always some stretch where they're just tryna drive thru my defender randomly which leads in us picking up a bogus foul. Also, do you know any sites with the players original tendencies and ratings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »