Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #777
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Will try these next time i'm on 2k, just one thing that stood out, are you getting enough threes with the tendency at 57? I've had to go all the way up to 85-90 to see a decent amount.

Anyway, great work!
57? That's a typo I meant to put 60. I have no idea how I messed that up! Fixing it now.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #778
Rookie

OVR: 0

how about rebumping URB Roster Sliders for PC ?
Old 05-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #779
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
57? That's a typo I meant to put 60. I have no idea how I messed that up! Fixing it now.
Haha no worries. But even at 60 are you happy with the amount of threes you are getting? I think the nba range was 18-28 per game last time I checked.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:38 AM   #780
Pro

OVR: 3

iīll try your slider set for ppīs roster out right now!
will tell u then how it worked for me
Old 05-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #781
Pro

alright didnt play a full game but 3 quarters..
so ive played against the heat(cpu) - pacers(me) on superstar as u suggested

the heat have in ONLY THREE QUARTERS 15 STEALS!!! and i have a total of 16 turnover!!!

I only have 3 steals and they only have 4 turnovers

for me the whole 100 going for on ball steal and 75 play passing lanes is not working i hate it

its like i cant turn around with a big men in the post, i cant even get 1 pass in the paint they just stealing everything

also when i tried the sliders on PPīs thread on the first page i had the same issue.

anyone has the same issues ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #782
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
alright didnt play a full game but 3 quarters..
so ive played against the heat(cpu) - pacers(me) on superstar as u suggested

the heat have in ONLY THREE QUARTERS 15 STEALS!!! and i have a total of 16 turnover!!!

I only have 3 steals and they only have 4 turnovers

for me the whole 100 going for on ball steal and 75 play passing lanes is not working i hate it

its like i cant turn around with a big men in the post, i cant even get 1 pass in the paint they just stealing everything

also when i tried the sliders on PPīs thread on the first page i had the same issue.

anyone has the same issues ?
Yes, you have to be smart with your passes! If you make a bad pass or a pass into a clogged area, it WILL get stolen. If you want the defense to not be as good at stealing passes, simply knock down the "Play Passing Lanes" slider to somewhere between 50 and 60 (I'd start with 60, and either increase or decrease it by 5 until you find a setting you're comfortable with).

When I play, the CPU usually ends with about 10-15 steals while I get about the same. You just have to be more disciplined on offense! Some of these settings may take some getting used to. You really have to pay attention 100% now or else you will pay. As I stated earlier, I will be posting an "easier" version of my sliders along with the normal, more difficult version once I get done testing. But what I posted today is in fact the "hard" version of my sliders. I will be sure to note this in the OP so that others won't be blind-sided by the difficulty!

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 05-26-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #783
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Haha no worries. But even at 60 are you happy with the amount of threes you are getting? I think the nba range was 18-28 per game last time I checked.
Definitely. Anything more than 60, and the CPU seems to rush their shots and take ugly, early-in-the-shot-clock 3s.

The thing about tendencies is, they all relate to one another. In some slider sets, a 60 might be low and not give much results because they have other tendencies set high. In my sliders, I have other tendencies low, so a seemingly-low value of 60 is actually high in comparison to all the other tendencies.

Also, the lower you set the tendencies, the slower the CPU offense is. So to get more fluid, low-scoring games, you have to lower all of the tendencies a certain amount. If I added 10 to all of the offensive tendencies, the ratio of inside/close/mid/3PT shots would be almost identical to what it is now, but the CPU would look to get a shot off much earlier in the shot clock as well.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #784
Rookie

so for me on ps3, I have to set the sliders on SiM OS Collab Roster page and then apply your changes only to the sliders you mentioned? is that right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »