Home

Understanding slider coefficients

This is a discussion on Understanding slider coefficients within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #145
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Understanding slider coefficients

I'm really confused on sod and sit. I'm trying to play on allstar. Can anyone help me with these settings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
Thank you so much for that. BTW what's SIT and SOD? Shoot in Traffic? And...

Wish I could rep you for that post. Sorry that I can't!
shoot off dribble.once you get the feel in all star, try it in HOF, played a game yesterday and i had step curry shoots 0/12 from the field even with the +10 in SIT/SOD.though its just one game.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #147
Pro

OVR: 2

Do these rating differences stay if you change teams in game? In other words, if I start a game with no team selected and pick one in game, do they still apply or can we somehow work around it?
Old 12-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #148
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
Do these rating differences stay if you change teams in game? In other words, if I start a game with no team selected and pick one in game, do they still apply or can we somehow work around it?
Sliders are dynamic in that respect ... you change a team and they change with you.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #149
Pro

DereckM's Arena

Is there a difference in the way the sliders work between online and offline association modes? I do most off my testing offline but when I plug sliders in online they almost seem to work completely different. If so can someone point out the main differences?
Old 12-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #150
MVP

Po Pimp's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
May I se eyour settings Po Pimp, if possible?
All Star/Sim Settings is the base.
Then I made the following changes (unless noted, changes are for CPU only):

Contact Shot Success - 47 or 48 (depends on whether you feel it's too easy to make shots. I found 45 made players miss the simplest of shots. This is for both user and CPU)

Strength - 47
Ball handling - 46
Hands -43
On ball defense - 47
Offense/defense Awareness - 40
Old 12-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #151
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
Is there a difference in the way the sliders work between online and offline association modes? I do most off my testing offline but when I plug sliders in online they almost seem to work completely different. If so can someone point out the main differences?
To me there is a difference, nothing I can pinpoint for you, but just a general feeling that it does play different. Same can be said for offline/online play with sliders.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #152
Pro

DereckM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
To me there is a difference, nothing I can pinpoint for you, but just a general feeling that it does play different. Same can be said for offline/online play with sliders.
So how would you go about testing for online? It's a true pain to have a good set offline then plug them in online just to see they don't have the same effect. It's almost like in online association. I can't make good teams beat the bad. If I'm using okc playing orland, cavs or one of the other lower tier teams in the league. They seem to all be playing like they are really good with no weakness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »