Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #73
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Same teams both times?

Like I said, there is almost no difference between v1.1 and v1.2. Other than the patch, OAWR and the CPU tendencies and even then the tends. are very similar.

Also since Beds did all of the tendencies, hotspots and attribute ratings, you should move everything back to 50 (all HUM atts, all HUM/CPU tendencies) in order to get real roster ratings, as for the CPU ATT sliders, you would need to lower them to compensate for the HOF boost.

Heres is the slider list to negate Hof boost:

Quickness 42
Vertical 42
Strength 42
Stamina 50
Speed 43
Durability 50
Hustle 42
Ball Handling 42
Hands 30
Dunking Ability 43
Onball Defense 42
Stealing 40
Blocking 42
OAwr 30
DAwr 30
OReb 40
DReb 40

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 11-30-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #74
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Appreciated, I'm not so much concerned with the values at this point. The game is finally playing the way I want it to so no more tinkering for me.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 11-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #75
Rookie

@JW55, user/cpu or cpu/user??? bro still haven't faced any injury yet. how to make injury happened as often as possible? bro now ur setting is based on BED roster or official roster? i still sticking with official roster. this times ur slider are getting slightly unrealistic than previous sliders. CPU vs CPU only PG the 1 who do the shooting, getting harder to dribble inside the paint, always shoot at last min clock like trying to beat the clock. less lay up, dunk & alley oops.

Last edited by khanmein; 11-30-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #76
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanmein
@JW55, user/cpu or cpu/user??? bro still haven't faced any injury yet. how to make injury happened as often as possible? bro now ur setting is based on BED roster or official roster? i still sticking with official roster. this times ur slider are getting slightly unrealistic than previous sliders. CPU vs CPU only PG the 1 who do the shooting, getting harder to dribble inside the paint, always shoot at last min clock like trying to beat the clock. less lay up, dunk & alley oops.
Official Roster based still, the previous person was using BED roster and I was helping him out, that is all.

I did up the defense overall in v1.2, I did this as I was seeing way, way too many games in the 110-120s. While this does happen in real life, it is not the norm and so I want to give both the offense and the defense the abilities to make plays. If your lazy on defense, a CPU PG will eat you up. Clog the paint, don't let them get inside. You can also eat up the CPU as well, through plays, PnRs, etc. Don't settle for long jumpers, get into the paint.

In order to go back to v1.1.5, all you would need to do is lower HUM/CPU DAWR to 50 (-2) and OnBall D to 50 (-2).

For the Tendencies, v1.1.5 was;
Spoiler

Old 12-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #77
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2

Just played Game 1 of an OFFLINE Association w/ Jwill's sliders (the latest set exactly as posted). Here's how it went down....

Stat - SAC (cpu)…………MIN (human)
FG - 42/86 - 48%………41/86 - 47%
3PT - 6/19 - 31%………..9/25 - 36%
FT - 19/23 - 82%………..24/28 - 85%
PIP - 56 …………..……..52
Fouls - 21……………..…19

SAC - 109
MIN - 115

Overall the game felt good. I was down all game but really had to up the tempo in the 4th to come back. The game was definitely on the high scoring side, but this wasn’t exactly a matchup of two top tier defenses here.

I played a little faster than I usually do to keep pace because my D was not locking down the paint at all in the first half (SAC shot 54% in the 1st half). This was due to the defensive pressure setting in the coach profile being too high and SENSELESS gambling by my guys leading to layups. I also gave up too much dribble penetration because i was not willing enough to provide help to the on ball defender. in the NBA, a 1-on-1 situation is just asking for a bucket. You have to bring help or at least SHOW help to deter the drive. Once I made some adjustments, my defensive game was much better.

I really enjoyed the experience on defense, it was a challenge trying to contain tyreke evans attacking the basket, if I left barea on an island with him - he got eaten up, but when I switched kirilenko on to him and looked to help off one of the shooters and manually attempt to rotate, I faired much better. I really liked the life-like coaching decision of “picking your poison” that this gave me.

Rebounding was a real concern coming in b/c it has been historically difficult to rebound with k-love in 2k games due to his lack of hops, but these sliders allowed him to get the rebound each time I boxed out (unless of course one of my teammates skied over me - part of realism i guess haha). I gave up a couple down there but it was because I was late to icon switch to him and box out due to def rotation, quick shot, etc.

All in all, I really enjoyed the flow of the game. I have no real places where I would need to adjust anything just yet.

Thank you for your work. A job very well done.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson

Last edited by jattnanga; 12-01-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #78
Rookie

@JW55 thanks bro!
eg: so is HUM/CPU or CPU/HUM?

50 is for HUMAN & 38 for CPU or the other way round?

Take Inside Shots: 50/38
Take Close Shots: 50/42
Take Mid-Range Shots: 50/58

Old 12-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #79
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanmein
@JW55 thanks bro!
eg: so is HUM/CPU or CPU/HUM?

50 is for HUMAN & 38 for CPU or the other way round?

Take Inside Shots: 50/38
Take Close Shots: 50/42
Take Mid-Range Shots: 50/58

HUM/CPU

@Jatt, with avg defensive teams, its tough, but it should be, your gonna have to outscore most teams with the Twolves. I usually ball as the Suns so I feel you 10000% on this, you have to uptempo everyone in order to stay competitive.

This is where FA's/trades (being a GM) comes in, bringing in a key defensive player really helps. With this set, I feel that no longer can someone dominate with an avg player (either off/defensively) unless you have mad stick skills. Which is what I like.

Glad you make coaching changes, too many on this forum don't and just complain instead. This game is deep and with the right sliders/rosters its incredible.

Keep me updated bro. Oh and one question, was this with Attack at 50 or 60 for the CPU? And DAWR was at 52/42 or 54/44? With dawr at 54/44 I felt like I was seeing too many plays from players who shouldn't have been.

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 12-01-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #80
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Updated injury settings.

Injury Frequency 40 (old #50)

and

Injury Severity 1 (old #11)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »