Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #113
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddcheese
Ok cheers. Do you suggest leaving the tendency sliders at 50 for both human and CPU then?
If they have been edited, then yes all at 50. If not edited and default 2k tendencies then you need to make some adjustments.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #114
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Doubt you answer, but is there anything specific you'd like to point out that makes this set "no good"? Also could you point out why MK has the "best" sliders? Half of his numbers are to the extremes, virtually making players the same (rating wise) which to me is counterproductive with the ratings.
Now I understand why you're posting all the comments in my thread - someone here pissed you off. That's NOT MY FAULT, dude... I can't control what other posters type, and the set I've posted plays really well. I hope yours play well for those who enjoy your efforts. Not here to rag on your set, so I'd kindly ask the same from you. Take care.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #115
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Now I understand why you're posting all the comments in my thread - someone here pissed you off. That's NOT MY FAULT, dude... I can't control what other posters type, and the set I've posted plays really well. I hope yours play well for those who enjoy your efforts. Not here to rag on your set, so I'd kindly ask the same from you. Take care.
lolz....but he is right about players being the same. I never tried these sliders but will give a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #116
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Was never mad/upset w/e, all I did was ask him why and called him out for the way he presented himself there.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:07 AM   #117
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

I'm at the end of the 3rd QT and everyone and I mean everyone on my team is shooting like ****. 2-18 Kyrie, 4-19 Waiters, 3-12 Gee, ect. My picks don't really seem to work that much but need to play more games. I also like all the blocks I saw from McGee. He was swatting my **** all over the place, so blocking really doesn't need to be at 100.

*edit* playing with sim world rosters by the way. Anyways I started another game and used real FG% and found that to easy which means I have lower the success sliders. I gave shot stick timing another try and good. Just have to make sure it's a lot of space between u and the CPU.

Last edited by apollooff320; 01-04-2013 at 04:05 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #118
Rookie

I'm really liking these. They work well with real player % shooting too.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #119
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
I'm at the end of the 3rd QT and everyone and I mean everyone on my team is shooting like ****. 2-18 Kyrie, 4-19 Waiters, 3-12 Gee, ect. My picks don't really seem to work that much but need to play more games. I also like all the blocks I saw from McGee. He was swatting my **** all over the place, so blocking really doesn't need to be at 100.

*edit* playing with sim world rosters by the way. Anyways I started another game and used real FG% and found that to easy which means I have lower the success sliders. I gave shot stick timing another try and good. Just have to make sure it's a lot of space between u and the CPU.
First game, let it be. As for picks, I dunno I don't have any problems, but keep me posted on that front. Shooting sliders are a user preference as everyone has different abilities. Its on HOF so the release windows are smaller as well, give it some time and see if you can find your shooting groove without messing with the sliders at first.

Blocks, yes, the game engine goes off the roster ratings/tends, the highest a rating can go is 99, if a player is 99 already, raising the block slider does nothing for him and instead raises everyone else up closer to his level, negating the separation between high/low rated blockers.

As for Sim-World rosters, I don't know what they did to the rosters themselves and more than likely this slider set may need to be slightly adjusted. Give me a few days and I will d/l that set, check it out and see if anything needs to be done.

Also if you got any question's leave them in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraWhistle
I'm really liking these. They work well with real player % shooting too.
Glad you are enjoying them.

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 01-04-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #120
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

Yeah that would be nice to see a sim world set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »