Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

after playing with your updated sliders for about a week, i find that scoring in the paint is way too easy. games are close with like 60-70 points in the paint
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #146
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmyzz
after playing with your updated sliders for about a week, i find that scoring in the paint is way too easy. games are close with like 60-70 points in the paint
how many total points? how many fastbreak points? is this with inside at 41 or 46? not enough info for me to help ya out.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #147
TheSportsFranchiser

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Are we leaving player speed at 50 also? I've been meaning to ask you this but just kept forgetting.

Current Chises:
NBA 2K21: Lakers 4-0 Year 1 / Heat 1-0 Year 1
Madden 21: Bucs 11-3 Year 1
PWG WWE League: Goldberg 2K21 Season
PWG Madden League: Chiefs 10-1 Year 1
Old 01-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #148
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Have u been using the sim world roster yet? I really want to use these with sim world.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #149
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
how many total points? how many fastbreak points? is this with inside at 41 or 46? not enough info for me to help ya out.
fast break points are where they should be at around 15, inside shooting was at 41, and total points around 110. i tried going back to your earlier slider set and for some reason it gives me pretty good numbers although the changes are so small. i just find that all i have to do is feed someone down low in the post and take shots inside. i think its mostly the defense in the paint that is lacking since i can always do a high to low post pass for easy layups
Old 01-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #150
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Are we leaving player speed at 50 also? I've been meaning to ask you this but just kept forgetting.
Thats where I have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
Have u been using the sim world roster yet? I really want to use these with sim world.
Sorry I haven't touched them yet, don't get as much time anymore. But I promise I will look at it this week(end).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmyzz
fast break points are where they should be at around 15, inside shooting was at 41, and total points around 110. i tried going back to your earlier slider set and for some reason it gives me pretty good numbers although the changes are so small. i just find that all i have to do is feed someone down low in the post and take shots inside. i think its mostly the defense in the paint that is lacking since i can always do a high to low post pass for easy layups
So 60-70 pip out of 110 with 15 fastbreak points, to me that equates out to 45-55 PIP out of 110. Really good numbers there imo, who are you playing with that you can just dump down and score?

Well there are a couple things you could look at doing, I would recommend doing one at a time, playing a few games, then putting back any changes and going on to the next, only after exhausting all possible options to fix the issue can you determine the correct course of action for you to do.

1) Lower inside shot success to 38 for both HUM and CPU
2) Raise Layup Gather 5 points for both...
3) Raise On-Ball-D 2 points for both...

Old 01-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #151
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Tried out the new set coupled w/Bedwards' coaching profiles & the gameplay was outstanding...I played the Nets & had a great game.

HOF feels a lot fairer w/the profile edits....nice job J Dub!
Awesome stuff!

Definitely a slider set I'd recommend with my roster.

Thanks Jason!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #152
TheSportsFranchiser

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Gonna try these with my Bulls association with Hyperballer21's roster. The sliders he has posted with his are just a bit too easy for me.

Oh yeah @bedwardsroy19 any chance on getting a spreadsheet of your roster to implement on 360? Or are you doing a roster for 360? Thought I saw you post somewhere about either doing a 360 one or posting a spreadsheet, would love to try out your rosters.

PS- I gotta stop buying sports games until rosters and all come out lol, second time in a row I been on wrong system this rotation. Had NCAA on ps3 and then they made the roster editor for 360, now playing 2K13 on 360 and your rosters come out on PS3 lol. Ahh thats life though haha.

Current Chises:
NBA 2K21: Lakers 4-0 Year 1 / Heat 1-0 Year 1
Madden 21: Bucs 11-3 Year 1
PWG WWE League: Goldberg 2K21 Season
PWG Madden League: Chiefs 10-1 Year 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »