Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55

I think you answered yourself for me, more games to determine what to do.

First thing I notice though, Knicks vs Twolves, I would bet that the majority of time if the Knicks play to the level they can they will beat the Twolves pretty easily. Not saying the Twolves could not win, just that its not as likely as the opposite.

Secondly, I will wait until after you've had some more time against several teams to recommend any changes. There will be games you run other teams out the gym and vice versa.

Lastly, scores are determined on how you play, you said you run n gun, well the twolves are not the best defensive team, again more games needed before any recommendations. Look forward to hearing what other games turn out like against the D'Antoni Knicks
I must say that I've played 5 more games and it has made 2k13 enjoyable again. I did make a couple of slight adjustments, but in general these sliders make the computer a worthy opponent. I got blown out a couple of times and then won three straight. Every possession counts on both sides of the floor, and I will fall behind by double digits easily if I start getting off my game. That is exactly what I look for in a sports game, so thank you for your hard work in creating these sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 2

jeez this sliders feel good.
I need to readjust and change my game again...
I like almost everything about it,
I'm curious though, has anyone tried the sim world roster with a different slider?
I just don't know if the hassle of loading an offline roster is worth it since these sliders could just be better...
thanks JW for making nba 2k13 realistic.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #163
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

I do have the SIM WORLD ASSOC ROSTER downloaded and am still going through it and sorting sliders out. I know I said this past weekend and am working on it, busy busy with work/life.

*Y'all have my word that I will get a slider set out for this roster before February.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #164
Rookie

burritos13's Arena

OVR: 4

played first game with these sliders and jeeeeeeeez.....fun but tough....played as the bobbies against the rockets....got my *** handed to me...was down by 30 at one point...and only scored 10 pts in the 3rd quarter....ended up losing by 20

gameplay felt good tho...it was cool watching james harden attack the basket and get to the line....both teams shot under 40% from the field....but it was just one game

thanks jason
Old 01-22-2013, 11:21 PM   #165
TheSportsFranchiser

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Nice to see some activity in this thread again!! LOL Been to quiet around here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
I do have the SIM WORLD ASSOC ROSTER downloaded and am still going through it and sorting sliders out. I know I said this past weekend and am working on it, busy busy with work/life.

*Y'all have my word that I will get a slider set out for this roster before February.
All right man this sounds great! I've been having fun with this roster and I'm sure being able to plug some of your sliders in with it will be just grand!!

Current Chises:
NBA 2K21: Lakers 4-0 Year 1 / Heat 1-0 Year 1
Madden 21: Bucs 11-3 Year 1
PWG WWE League: Goldberg 2K21 Season
PWG Madden League: Chiefs 10-1 Year 1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #166
Rookie

wow I tried playing with sim world rosters and his sliders and didn't care for it at all.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #167
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowned12
wow I tried playing with sim world rosters and his sliders and didn't care for it at all.
Did u bother reading any of the post in this thread? I guess not
Old 01-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #168
Rookie

You didn't understand me...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »