Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Use the slider set I just posted, that set is a base set that will not adjust any tendencies or ratings. So basically it will play straight off their roster ratings/tendencies. *disclaimer: I have not checked their roster out yet, will do this weekend.
Alright, thank you for this. I greatly appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #186
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

JW have you tried your sliders with the Collab roster? PP suggested to use these sliders for their roster.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #187
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

CPU out running me and killing me on the offense boards no matter what team I play with. That's with the sim world set. CPU also seems to be always in the passing lane and getting tons of steals.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #188
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Use the slider set I just posted, that set is a base set that will not adjust any tendencies or ratings. So basically it will play straight off their roster ratings/tendencies. *disclaimer: I have not checked their roster out yet, will do this weekend.
Did you get a chance to check out the roster yet?
Old 02-06-2013, 12:52 AM   #189
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

anyone else notice CPU is faster with the sim world slider set? Tyson Chandler deflected the ball and got the steal at the foul line...I was controlling Sefolosha who was at the 3pt line and start running back toward the other side when I saw the steal. Tyson Chandler caught up with me a foot and half before the half court line and we both ran step by step all the way to the other rim for him to get a dunk.

JW why are the attributes numbers a lot less of a difference compared to the ones in the OP? The CPU is suppose to get a +8 increase on HOF mode but with sim world set it's +4. Is this why i'm having so many problems with gameplay?

Last edited by apollooff320; 02-06-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #190
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
JW why are the attributes numbers a lot less of a difference compared to the ones in the OP? The CPU is suppose to get a +8 increase on HOF mode but with sim world set it's +4. Is this why i'm having so many problems with gameplay?
More than likely, I will go through the numbers this afternoon again to make sure that everything comes out equal.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #191
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Thanks for the set recommended for beds roster. Will try it out tonight.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #192
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Okay double checked the numbers in the latest set and they were fine, the CPU has no boosts other than SEC, SOD and SIT.

Why is it different than the original set? I dunno... when I did that set, I checked the numbers and there were no boosts for the CPU at that time, so maybe 2k changed something in the background? I dunno.

Maybe it has something to do with the base roster they used and when it was created? I dunno.

But that set I posted on the 31st will get rid of CPU boosts so that its straight ratings on both sides.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »