Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #17
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
There is no slider share on 2k anymore. Have to do it manually.
thanks bro. off-topic, how can we auto load the rosters? very inconvenience each times start 2K.
khanmein is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #18
Rookie
 
RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OHIO
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Ok, first game with these, 2k's latest roster, started with every slider exact to first post, Cavs( me). Wizards(cpu)
Fg 34/71 47% 30/74(40%)

3p 7/16(43%). 3/20(15%)

Ft 62% 75%

PIP 30. 34

Total pts. 78. 73

I liked how the game played except for the players being too sluggish and a huge delay in reflexes, but bumped playet speed to 50 and loved it. Cpu had about 8 post plays which is alot more than ive seen with other sliders. I got smoked in the first qtr, but once i got used to these i came back and won. You have to play smart d or cpu will shoot the lights out, had trouble getting past defenders ,even bench d with kyrie Irving. Not complaining at all just giving my honest opinion. I love the challenge of this set and will continue to tweak to my best liking, thanks for these, much appreciated.
__________________
Buckeyes-- Indians-- Browns-- Cavs


Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
RIP GUTT CAPONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #19
MVP
 
JasonWilliams55's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Downtown Sacramento
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
Ok, first game with these, 2k's latest roster, started with every slider exact to first post, Cavs( me). Wizards(cpu)
Fg 34/71 47% 30/74(40%)

3p 7/16(43%). 3/20(15%)

Ft 62% 75%

PIP 30. 34

Total pts. 78. 73

I liked how the game played except for the players being too sluggish and a huge delay in reflexes, but bumped playet speed to 50 and loved it. Cpu had about 8 post plays which is alot more than ive seen with other sliders. I got smoked in the first qtr, but once i got used to these i came back and won. You have to play smart d or cpu will shoot the lights out, had trouble getting past defenders ,even bench d with kyrie Irving. Not complaining at all just giving my honest opinion. I love the challenge of this set and will continue to tweak to my best liking, thanks for these, much appreciated.
Thanks, low scoring game I see, any particular reason why? Did you also bump the CPU speed up to match yours? On my personal test set, I've also been testing the speed at 48, there is such a difference in playing online and offline. Online, 46 is perfect head to head.

Yeah the CPU initial D is tough, you have to hit them with alot of double moves in-order to get them to bite one way, elite defenders... step your (not you but in general) game up cause they are tough to get by.
__________________
"Most people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them"


Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 11-10-2012 at 05:25 PM.
JasonWilliams55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #20
Rookie
 
RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OHIO
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

There were alot of blocked shots on both sides at first due to me adjusting to hall of fame and the cpu went on a cold streak in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. Also once i noticed how tough cpu D was i started to run alot of plays to get better shots, and this slowed down the game alot, meaning longer times to score. I have played these with offline association. These stats shouldnt be worthy of any slider changes because i am used to allstar diff, and was learning how the cpu plays. Ill run another tonight now that i know what to expect, and post the stats. Still think these sliders have the potential to b awesome though, like what im seeing.
__________________
Buckeyes-- Indians-- Browns-- Cavs


Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
RIP GUTT CAPONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #21
Pro
 
KayOtic723's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Maryland
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Best sliders out so far i want to try these with True shooting instead of shot stick i think it will make a big difference what do you think
KayOtic723 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #22
MVP
 
JasonWilliams55's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Downtown Sacramento
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
There were alot of blocked shots on both sides at first due to me adjusting to hall of fame and the cpu went on a cold streak in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. Also once i noticed how tough cpu D was i started to run alot of plays to get better shots, and this slowed down the game alot, meaning longer times to score. I have played these with offline association. These stats shouldnt be worthy of any slider changes because i am used to allstar diff, and was learning how the cpu plays. Ill run another tonight now that i know what to expect, and post the stats. Still think these sliders have the potential to b awesome though, like what im seeing.
Time to start trimming those long plays and getting some good quick sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Best sliders out so far i want to try these with True shooting instead of shot stick i think it will make a big difference what do you think
Thanks.

I only play shot stick cause I want to make the shot, not have it 'determined' for me. Shooting success sliders would need to be reworked and possibly some defensive ones too.
__________________
"Most people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them"

JasonWilliams55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:54 AM   #23
Rookie
 
RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OHIO
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Game 2 stats.
Cavs(me). 100. 76ers(cpu). 97

Fg 41/73. (56%). 35/77(45%)

3's. 8/13(61%). 10/19(52%)

Fts .10/16(62%). 17/26(65%)

Fbreak pts. 28. 10

Pip 52. 36

Blocks 5. 5

Fun game, went back and forth start to finish. Sent cpu to the line seemed like every other shot. Took every open lane opportunity but rarely got fouled by cpu. Alonzo Gee lit it up from 3 pt land for me with 6 of the teams 8 3's. Cpu used Bynum in the post quite a bit which was awesome. I ran alot of pick and pops for open looks , i think thats why i had a high fg %. Might up free throw diff after a few more games.
__________________
Buckeyes-- Indians-- Browns-- Cavs


Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
RIP GUTT CAPONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:01 AM   #24
Rookie
 
RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OHIO
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

In shelfing this game til patch. Last year i found the best sliders and loved my associaction only for a patcg to ruin it. So before i fall in love with these, im gonna play madden til we see what the patch does. Thanks for putting these together j will , hopefully the patch is kind to these.
__________________
Buckeyes-- Indians-- Browns-- Cavs


Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
RIP GUTT CAPONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Top -