Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-31-2013, 11:06 PM   #265
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

OP updated with "universal" set. 3/31

@netrebelos - HOF is very hard, maybe these sets aren't for you, you can always tweak on your own to make it 'easier' if needed.

@mel - thanks, and what needs tweaking in your opinion? curious.

@nikola - yes on pg19 is the bedwards set. it says that in that post

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #266
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Bout to try these. I normally play on superstar/sim default rosters.

So I'm kind of nervous about Hall of Fame
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:12 AM   #267
Rookie

OVR: 4

I took the offense, defense, and foul settings from the universal set and used them with the attributes and tendencies from your default roster set. I'm using default rosters so it plays like version 3.0. Are you going to update version 2.0?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #268
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Bout to try these. I normally play on superstar/sim default rosters.

So I'm kind of nervous about Hall of Fame
Take your time, make the extra pass, play solid paint defense, don't give up layups, force the jumper and you will be able to stay around to the end. Start getting frustrated and loose your focus, CPU will go on a run.

Other day I was up 58-50 Spurs (me) vs Clippers, 3rd quarter they got a big run 21-8, they were up 5, CP3 did work from mid range and they got a few stops, next thing I knew I was done 15, could never get closer than 10, ended up losing, 106-94

Point being, HOF is the ultimate test, the CPU will get some ish (can't do ish about it sometimes), take the L, move on to the next one. But with the V2.0 on 2k daily rosters, you can win and all it takes is to play smart and methodical.

Old 04-01-2013, 01:36 AM   #269
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Take your time, make the extra pass, play solid paint defense, don't give up layups, force the jumper and you will be able to stay around to the end. Start getting frustrated and loose your focus, CPU will go on a run.

Other day I was up 58-50 Spurs (me) vs Clippers, 3rd quarter they got a big run 21-8, they were up 5, CP3 did work from mid range and they got a few stops, next thing I knew I was done 15, could never get closer than 10, ended up losing, 106-94

Point being, HOF is the ultimate test, the CPU will get some ish (can't do ish about it sometimes), take the L, move on to the next one. But with the V2.0 on 2k daily rosters, you can win and all it takes is to play smart and methodical.
Do these sliders allow blow out games some times? I mean we get them from time to time in real life. Have you blown out someone before on HOF?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:38 AM   #270
Rookie

OVR: 2

Also what is your opinion of real shot %?
Old 04-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #271
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Do these sliders allow blow out games some times? I mean we get them from time to time in real life. Have you blown out someone before on HOF?
Never for a complete game yet, 4th quarter they always make big runs, I've held on many times, but not always either.

Think my biggest win is around 10 or so, I have had 25+ point leads (always 1st half).

If its Thunder v Magic, I believe it could be done, would still be a challenge though, which imo is realistic since they are still pros.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #272
Rookie

It was a fun and challenging game unfortunately i lose . Here are the stats , I used San Antonio .

I've noticed that PiP is too high , but i didn't mind that , because CPU often gives pass to the paint and don't hesitate to take it . I think I struggle to hit treys because I shoot it sometimes with defender on my face .

But overall , it is a good slider for any rosters . It determines the realism and stats for the roster makers .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »