Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #345
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty787
JW55 I really enjoy slider set 3.0 better than I did 2.0. Big improvement! Keep up the good work.
Thanks homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Operator
Really well done on the new set of sliders man. I was using a hybrid set of a combination of three of the OS users, including yourself but these are my main set of sliders for a bit, i think.
Just won a game 110-107. Minnesota v. Milwaukee
46-43 for Total Rebounds
14-10 for Turnovers, which is a bit low I thought, but I was killin with Rubio(15 AST).
I shot 53% to their 45%. That is just me owning Illyasova and Dunleavy a lot on open jumpers with Kirilenko/Williams.
Thanks homie. To get more turnovers, there are a few things that could be done, depending on how you want those turnovers to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Do y'all think using real player % messes JW's sliders?
Quote:
Can I use these sliders with real shot %?
More than likely there will need to be some adjusting of shot success sliders. Try a few games out like it is with RP% on and let me know what the stats look like, only then can I rework some numbers to get it right.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #346
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Thanks homie.

Thanks homie. To get more turnovers, there are a few things that could be done, depending on how you want those turnovers to happen.

More than likely there will need to be some adjusting of shot success sliders. Try a few games out like it is with RP% on and let me know what the stats look like, only then can I rework some numbers to get it right.
Well honestly man I played one game with V3 sliders on shot stick and the FG% was 48 which is pretty good. But the issue is my 3PT% is crazy low. I play with the Rockets and I attempted 20 3s and made only 2. This made me think I should use real player %. But maybe it'll balance out. Or maybe my shot stick timing is crappy.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #347
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Well honestly man I played one game with V3 sliders on shot stick and the FG% was 48 which is pretty good. But the issue is my 3PT% is crazy low. I play with the Rockets and I attempted 20 3s and made only 2. This made me think I should use real player %. But maybe it'll balance out. Or maybe my shot stick timing is crappy.
Some nights will be like that, truck along and if it continues then it might be something (for you to get a better experience) to look at changing some things around. Who did you play against? What kinda looks did ya get? open and clanged? Maybe timing, is your shot indicator up?

So it could be one thing, it could be combo of things. LMK how it goes.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:05 AM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Some nights will be like that, truck along and if it continues then it might be something (for you to get a better experience) to look at changing some things around. Who did you play against? What kinda looks did ya get? open and clanged? Maybe timing, is your shot indicator up?

So it could be one thing, it could be combo of things. LMK how it goes.
Preciate your time man. Thanks for responding. I just played another game with shot stick timing and faired much better behind the three point line. I shot about 40% on 22 attempts. I'll play the next game with the indicator up.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #349
MVP

OVR: 33

Really, really honored to have you back !

Old 06-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #350
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

What's good JW? I just wanted to know what was your take on Automatic Shot Contest. Do you use intense d or manual? I see you have it listed as personal preference and I just wanted to know which would be the best option.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #351
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
What's good JW? I just wanted to know what was your take on Automatic Shot Contest. Do you use intense d or manual? I see you have it listed as personal preference and I just wanted to know which would be the best option.
Chilaxin listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-l_94FbhM.

Best option can only be determined by you for you.

I am currently using Intense-D right now, having played on manual for a while. So I will continue with it too, I've also noticed that it helps me out with keeping track of holding LT (for boxing out).

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 06-03-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #352
Rookie

This slider set works on PC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »