Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #369
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
All Star is only going to make it even easier than SS is. Why not try the HOF set?
People in my league don't wanna start over even though we're only 3 games in

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 06-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #370
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

And just to clarify I plugged in your superstar sliders on ALLSTAR

Old 06-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #371
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
People in my league don't wanna start over even though we're only 3 games in
Quote:
And just to clarify I plugged in your superstar sliders on ALLSTAR
Did y'all try EccentricMeats AS sliders? (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html) Could always force a restart on either SS or HOF, it is only 3 games deep, my goodness.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2013, 02:22 AM   #372
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

Quote:
Did y'all try EccentricMeats AS sliders? (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html) Could always force a restart on either SS or HOF, it is only 3 games deep, my goodness.
I guess I missed that set. I went through 3-4 pages, pretty much all real player %. Appreciate it.

And honestly dealing with the people in my league is always a headache. Some people hardcore cheese, we always have 5+ admins and people just change sliders whenever they feel like it, same with advancing weeks, resetting games, making completely unrealistic trades, etc. I had to quit the last league with them but im giving it another shot haha. Not even gonna bother attempting to start over. It's a bit of a casual league I guess, but I can't enjoy winning by 25 every game.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #373
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
I guess I missed that set. I went through 3-4 pages, pretty much all real player %. Appreciate it.

And honestly dealing with the people in my league is always a headache. Some people hardcore cheese, we always have 5+ admins and people just change sliders whenever they feel like it, same with advancing weeks, resetting games, making completely unrealistic trades, etc. I had to quit the last league with them but im giving it another shot haha. Not even gonna bother attempting to start over. It's a bit of a casual league I guess, but I can't enjoy winning by 25 every game.
Yeah, know exactly how you feel in regards to peeps changing sliders, etc etc etc, quite annoying. Only way to get rid of cheese is to make it hard to successfully pull it off, cause you will never eliminate it completely, especially if someone is gonna use that tactic to play. So the easiest way to start to do that, is to raise the difficulty.

Old 06-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #374
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, know exactly how you feel in regards to peeps changing sliders, etc etc etc, quite annoying. Only way to get rid of cheese is to make it hard to successfully pull it off, cause you will never eliminate it completely, especially if someone is gonna use that tactic to play. So the easiest way to start to do that, is to raise the difficulty.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm pretty sure if I make it too hard people will just complain more and this league will go south very quickly. Too much drama to manage...

Old 06-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #375
Rookie

Can you use these V3 sliders in an online association, human vs human? or are they meant for cpu mainly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #376
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
Can you use these V3 sliders in an online association, human vs human? or are they meant for cpu mainly.
Yeah, shooting sliders might need 1 click down (ins, clo, mid, 3pt, contact) depending on users skill levels.

Some changes that I recommend:

Lower quickness -4 (hum/cpu)
Raise Stamina +2 (hum/cpu)
Raise Strength +2 (hum/cpu)
Lower speed -2 (hum/cpu)
Raise OAWR +6 (hum/cpu) - Will help with CPU off ball movement and clearing, ie better spacing
Raise Fatigue +3 (hum/cpu)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »