Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

thanks alot... my quarters are 8mins only so ill have to adjust the fatigue rate for that.... leave stamina?
Old 06-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #378
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
thanks alot... my quarters are 8mins only so ill have to adjust the fatigue rate for that.... leave stamina?
ive been using your sliders since running leagues, they are probably the best ones out. just modified them abit due to ppl trying to cheese... i lowered shots to high 30's low 40's, dunks freq, traffic, attributes (dunk, handling etc..) alot more than u have.. but not to much to where things get out of hand.

im having trouble ppl driving to paint, passing to a big and getting the easy 2 over and over.. i tried lowering Inside shot, passing, hands, inside shot success but they still do it.. maybe i havnt lowered it enough..
Old 06-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #379
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
im having trouble ppl driving to paint, passing to a big and getting the easy 2 over and over.. i tried lowering Inside shot, passing, hands, inside shot success but they still do it.. maybe i havnt lowered it enough..
Raising hands would give the defense a better chance at tipping those inside paint passes and/or deflecting and stripping in a crowd of players.

But generally this type of drive and dish is hard to stop, the best thing to do is to make the defense solid and by that I mean give them the ability to make plays the same as the offense can.

Another thing to think about would be raising on ball a point or two since peeps are getting into the paint easily.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:18 PM   #380
Rookie

is it user/cpu or cpu/user?
Old 06-29-2013, 09:56 PM   #381
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermain02
is it user/cpu or cpu/user?
user/cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 05:07 AM   #382
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
JWill, waddup my guy. I'm feeling your OS slider set. I've been using it with rondo's roster and have been getting good results so far. I know your sliders are a base and are meant to bring out the tendencies of the actual roster which is great IMO. I want to ask u how can I make the CPU take more 3pt attempts? Should I just raise the take 3 point slider up 5 or? Also would like to get less points in the paint for both HUM and CPU. What should I raise or lower?

• iPhone 5 • Tapatalk 2 • #GoHEAT !!! •
Old 07-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #383
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
JWill, waddup my guy. I'm feeling your OS slider set. I've been using it with rondo's roster and have been getting good results so far. I know your sliders are a base and are meant to bring out the tendencies of the actual roster which is great IMO. I want to ask u how can I make the CPU take more 3pt attempts? Should I just raise the take 3 point slider up 5 or? Also would like to get less points in the paint for both HUM and CPU. What should I raise or lower?

• iPhone 5 • Tapatalk 2 • #GoHEAT !!! •
Iameich what good bro ,

Raise 3pt to 65; this will produce ~ 20 3pts a game depending on the team. I've seen total attempts from around 12 to 28 or so, 12 min qtrs.

Lower Ins and Clo to 45 or 40; will produce less shots from in and around the paint.

Pack the paint to stop PiP and give up the long 2 and the 3 ball, only way to do it.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:44 AM   #384
Rookie

Loving the V3 beta settings.Few things: few turnovers, few post up plays, and and the other team always makes about half of it's points in the Pain.This is the result of 3 games so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »