Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #393
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Thanks and yes you have to be able to run plays in order to keep with the better teams regardless of who you have as a team. Too many times to I get into a freelance offense (usually run with the Suns, trying to keep the Nash era alive ) and get down big and then realize that I hadn't been running any sort of offense
Believe me.. just found first hand this offense can't work. Melo iso offense just got ne smacked by 22.. was a close game until carmelo made a highlight play andbi was like.. leggo again!! Haha.. (could have also been jamal Crawford dropping 50..)

Anyways.. great job again and our got my loyalty for anything you drop for 2k14.. lookin forward to it.

Last edited by JA Money14; 07-20-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #394
Rookie

Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

are the 3.0 sliders used for OA human/human?

because i noticed that the 2.0 you mention it is used for Online Association
Old 07-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #395
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
are the 3.0 sliders used for OA human/human?

because i noticed that the 2.0 you mention it is used for Online Association
Yes they are, have played these head to head many times and they produce good results.

I originally made 1.0 for Hum/Hum OAs as that is where I was using them then along the way peeps wanting CPU compatible sliders so I did those and this is what I've come up with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #396
Rookie

VGametime's Arena

Excellent sliders JW55, produced some of the realist ball I've ever played on 2K13, especially on HoF. Many thanks & kudos to you!
Old 07-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #397
Rookie

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:19 AM   #398
Rookie

RaiRaiFromPSN's Arena

OVR: 2

V3 is just wow, just wooooooo so amazing!
Old 07-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #399
Rookie

Yeh love the sliders... I play online association and run leagues for awhile now... I have 8min qtrs on HOF.... what would I have to change, fatigue rate would be one to put higher and anything else?

was looking at V3.

i thought 3s might be too hight so put it at 46, ppl were shooting around .450 - .500 %
Old 07-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #400
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGametime
Excellent sliders JW55, produced some of the realist ball I've ever played on 2K13, especially on HoF. Many thanks & kudos to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCurry
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiRaiFromPSN
V3 is just wow, just wooooooo so amazing!
Glad y'all like, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
Yeh love the sliders... I play online association and run leagues for awhile now... I have 8min qtrs on HOF.... what would I have to change, fatigue rate would be one to put higher and anything else?

was looking at V3.

i thought 3s might be too hight so put it at 46, ppl were shooting around .450 - .500 %
46 at 3 should be good if @ 47 y'all were hitting @ 45-50%.

If you want more fatigue than what is garnered now raise it to 60 and try that out for a few games. Fatigue doesn't need to be changed for the amount of minutes per quarter the game engine will automatically give the appropriate amount of fatigue set. So say at 58 (fatigue setting) you get 40 minutes out of a player in a 12 minute quarter game, without changing the fatigue setting and playing at 8 mins per quarter you'll get the same amount of appropriate minutes (so for 8s that 40min player would get roughly 26 minutes worth). Basically no adjustments needed unless you want more or less fatigue overall.

Look at how 2k does the sliders, w/ sim sliders the fatigue is at 57 irregardless of whether you play 5s, 8s or 12s it stays at 57.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »