Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

oh ok you got a good point there with it not changing on sim sliders no matter what minutes...

do you think having a 2point difference with stamina and fatigue makes them tired at all on v3? I currently have 50 stam and 55 fatigue.. and was thinking of put it up more so ppl use their bench more and not rely on starters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #402
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
oh ok you got a good point there with it not changing on sim sliders no matter what minutes...

do you think having a 2point difference with stamina and fatigue makes them tired at all on v3? I currently have 50 stam and 55 fatigue.. and was thinking of put it up more so ppl use their bench more and not rely on starters
W/ sim sliders, the fatigue is set on 57 and stamina at 50. Reason I went w/ a higher stamina was because I felt that the bigs didn't get the proper ratings for stamina and were getting way too tired early on (cause their ratings were too low imo), like being at 3 bars 2-3 minutes into the game.

So by bumping up stamina to 56, I am basically giving all players a 9 point boost to their stamina ratings. So now bigs have a higher stamina rating to start with and aren't tired 2-3 minutes into the game. I have still noticed that they still get tired pretty quickly, more like around 5 minute mark instead of the 3 minute mark. But if you need them to get tired faster, just bump fatigue up a bit.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #403
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Any updates for the Custom Roster set?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #404
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Any updates for the Custom Roster set?
Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to update a few of the numbers on there to reflect some changes I found during 3.0 testing. OP is updated with Universal set 2.0 .
Old 07-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #405
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to update a few of the numbers on there to reflect some changes I found during 3.0 testing. OP is updated with Universal set 2.0 .
No problem and thanks for the sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #406
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

JW55, for the OS roster sliders… what would I have to adjust in order for the CPU to miss FTs? Too many times does the CPU end a 48min game with 100% FTA
Old 07-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #407
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
JW55, for the OS roster sliders… what would I have to adjust in order for the CPU to miss FTs? Too many times does the CPU end a 48min game with 100% FTA
Since FTs are both HUM and CPU you can only up the difficulty, don't think its gonna get the CPU missing too many more free throws. The way the game is programmed they just don't miss too many. But I rarely see a game where the CPU goes 18/18 or 2x/2x, usually I see 13/18 or 18/22 or so, still too high overall but really nothing much can be done.

Best solution would be to lower FT ratings across the board.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:48 AM   #408
Rookie

No offense, But i don't understand your sliders you put numbers but don't really exlplain why u put them on the page why not up the defense sliders some to 100 like go for on ball steals and, different things like that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »