Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-30-2013, 03:37 AM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
good **** to hear. yes mental mistakes will hurt so will double tapping x for steal in the paint, or double tapping y for rebounding and force the issue and get an over the back, little things add up, keep on trucking you'll make it through.

first bold, roster tendency issue, raise the 3pt tend 15 (to 65), play those teams again, note the # of attempts, if too many, lower by 5, repeat. are you playing up on the shooters? or giving space? are they giving up open 3 shots to drive?

second, raise fatigue to 55, I lowered the default fatigue to 53 (from 57).
Thanks for the response homie. Regarding the 3 pt issue, I close in on players, but sometimes when I miss a rotation the opposing player would hold the ball or pass it, after being wide open for a few secs. They also didn't always drive immediately after giving up the 3. It was kinda weird.

I'll play some games with the 3pt tend at 65 and see how it goes. I'll do the fatigue change as well.

I'll post some stats soon. Keep up the GREAT work bro.

Last edited by ~: AkaDemiK :~; 07-30-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #418
Pro

OVR: 3

what does total controll passing means for me ?
so whats the different ?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #419
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
Thanks for the response homie. Regarding the 3 pt issue, I close in on players, but sometimes when I miss a rotation the opposing player would hold the ball or pass it, after being wide open for a few secs. They also didn't always drive immediately after giving up the 3. It was kinda weird.

I'll play some games with the 3pt tend at 65 and see how it goes. I'll do the fatigue change as well.

I'll post some stats soon. Keep up the GREAT work bro.
Yeah I can't stand it when a player just stands there. Raising 3 tend will get them to shoot upon being open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
what does total controll passing means for me ?
so whats the different ?
total control is when you hold lb + icon to move that player manually. When doing this the ballhandler is stationary though.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #420
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Yeah I can't stand it when a player just stands there. Raising 3 tend will get them to shoot upon being open.

total control is when you hold lb + icon to move that player manually. When doing this the ballhandler is stationary though.
ah ok didnt know that thank you mate!
and i really love the gameplay using the sliders with pjt´s roster just like real nba
Old 07-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #421
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

^Gracias amigo

Updated OP with 3.1, updated some CPU #s to reflect recent changes and to neutralize all CPU boosts, some #s were off by 1, seem 2k has changed the amount of boost since last time I tested to make sure they were all neutralized.

UPDATES FOR 3.1 IN BOLD 7/31 in OP.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 03:08 AM   #422
Just started!

Hey JW55,

Thanks for the sliders! But anyway how to reduce the FGA? I end up with a 100 FGA, or games with at least 120 points. I've been played 4 so far. I'd like to keep it at 12 mins if possible.

Don't know if that question has been asked around here.

Thanks man
Old 08-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #423
Rookie

sup... best sliders gotta say once again..

in V3.1 your new sliders, by having stam 56 and fatigue 58 would that keep the guards on for nearly a whole quarter now since I know we are trying to keep the bigs on longer.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #424
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudsy
Hey JW55,

Thanks for the sliders! But anyway how to reduce the FGA? I end up with a 100 FGA, or games with at least 120 points. I've been played 4 so far. I'd like to keep it at 12 mins if possible.

Don't know if that question has been asked around here.

Thanks man
Dang that's a lot. What team? Roster? Push a lot? Basically give me some more info, cause I dunno right now. I'm usually around 80 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
sup... best sliders gotta say once again..

in V3.1 your new sliders, by having stam 56 and fatigue 58 would that keep the guards on for nearly a whole quarter now since I know we are trying to keep the bigs on longer.
Depending on who yeah but w/o a t/o they would be 3 bars if not two. LBJ on 12s will be 2-3 bars depending on how hard I play him to give you an idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »