Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2013, 03:37 AM   #417
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
good **** to hear. yes mental mistakes will hurt so will double tapping x for steal in the paint, or double tapping y for rebounding and force the issue and get an over the back, little things add up, keep on trucking you'll make it through.

first bold, roster tendency issue, raise the 3pt tend 15 (to 65), play those teams again, note the # of attempts, if too many, lower by 5, repeat. are you playing up on the shooters? or giving space? are they giving up open 3 shots to drive?

second, raise fatigue to 55, I lowered the default fatigue to 53 (from 57).
Thanks for the response homie. Regarding the 3 pt issue, I close in on players, but sometimes when I miss a rotation the opposing player would hold the ball or pass it, after being wide open for a few secs. They also didn't always drive immediately after giving up the 3. It was kinda weird.

I'll play some games with the 3pt tend at 65 and see how it goes. I'll do the fatigue change as well.

I'll post some stats soon. Keep up the GREAT work bro.

Last edited by ~: AkaDemiK :~; 07-30-2013 at 09:56 AM.
~: AkaDemiK :~ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #418
Pro
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

what does total controll passing means for me ?
so whats the different ?
N1kola101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #419
MVP
 
JasonWilliams55's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Downtown Sacramento
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
Thanks for the response homie. Regarding the 3 pt issue, I close in on players, but sometimes when I miss a rotation the opposing player would hold the ball or pass it, after being wide open for a few secs. They also didn't always drive immediately after giving up the 3. It was kinda weird.

I'll play some games with the 3pt tend at 65 and see how it goes. I'll do the fatigue change as well.

I'll post some stats soon. Keep up the GREAT work bro.
Yeah I can't stand it when a player just stands there. Raising 3 tend will get them to shoot upon being open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
what does total controll passing means for me ?
so whats the different ?
total control is when you hold lb + icon to move that player manually. When doing this the ballhandler is stationary though.
__________________
"Most people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them"

JasonWilliams55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #420
Pro
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Yeah I can't stand it when a player just stands there. Raising 3 tend will get them to shoot upon being open.

total control is when you hold lb + icon to move that player manually. When doing this the ballhandler is stationary though.
ah ok didnt know that thank you mate!
and i really love the gameplay using the sliders with pjt´s roster just like real nba
N1kola101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #421
MVP
 
JasonWilliams55's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Downtown Sacramento
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

^Gracias amigo

Updated OP with 3.1, updated some CPU #s to reflect recent changes and to neutralize all CPU boosts, some #s were off by 1, seem 2k has changed the amount of boost since last time I tested to make sure they were all neutralized.

UPDATES FOR 3.1 IN BOLD 7/31 in OP.
__________________
"Most people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them"

JasonWilliams55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 03:08 AM   #422
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Hey JW55,

Thanks for the sliders! But anyway how to reduce the FGA? I end up with a 100 FGA, or games with at least 120 points. I've been played 4 so far. I'd like to keep it at 12 mins if possible.

Don't know if that question has been asked around here.

Thanks man
dudsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #423
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

sup... best sliders gotta say once again..

in V3.1 your new sliders, by having stam 56 and fatigue 58 would that keep the guards on for nearly a whole quarter now since I know we are trying to keep the bigs on longer.
Solebru is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #424
MVP
 
JasonWilliams55's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Downtown Sacramento
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudsy
Hey JW55,

Thanks for the sliders! But anyway how to reduce the FGA? I end up with a 100 FGA, or games with at least 120 points. I've been played 4 so far. I'd like to keep it at 12 mins if possible.

Don't know if that question has been asked around here.

Thanks man
Dang that's a lot. What team? Roster? Push a lot? Basically give me some more info, cause I dunno right now. I'm usually around 80 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
sup... best sliders gotta say once again..

in V3.1 your new sliders, by having stam 56 and fatigue 58 would that keep the guards on for nearly a whole quarter now since I know we are trying to keep the bigs on longer.
Depending on who yeah but w/o a t/o they would be 3 bars if not two. LBJ on 12s will be 2-3 bars depending on how hard I play him to give you an idea.
__________________
"Most people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them"

JasonWilliams55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Top -