Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #465
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by merio1992
Oh one more thing Jw this is not with your sliders but with Eccentric Meat slider This always happen it like when i play my friend all he does is get the ball with lebron and go down court and score everybody just watches him go by and dont do anything and also he like to hold on to the ball until he gets a shot a shot or someone gets open not only that hell Post up and do that little quick spin move and try to score So would u say that ur sliders help with that or should i try the Super Star Sliders He always does this when we play and he talks **** all the time when he do it haha any suggestions thanks!
Go w/ the HOF set, make sure that when playing him, that you go into the coach profiles (during the game) and move crash boards down to 10 or so. This will get your defense back, so that when he tries to speed rush w/ LBJ you have more than 2-3 players back.

Raise help defense above 65.

Lower Def. Press. to around 60 or so, if he is still driving by players, lower it some more. What this will do is basically have players play slightly off their man which helps in stopping the drive, but will also leave shooters slightly open.

So if he has shooters, make sure to go into defensive assignments and put deny or play tight (off ball) on the shooters. Tight on good shooters, and deny on rayray type shooters.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #466
Rookie

Im back one more time Jw haha about Attributes So if u increase or Decrease these Sliders Does that affect the player ratings Perhaps or what they can do? So at 50 they play to their ratings or no its just at 50 i was curious trying to figure this out somethings i dont like at default 50 at all and i want to increase the attributes Thanks!
Old 09-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #467
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by merio1992
Im back one more time Jw haha about Attributes So if u increase or Decrease these Sliders Does that affect the player ratings Perhaps or what they can do? So at 50 they play to their ratings or no its just at 50 i was curious trying to figure this out somethings i dont like at default 50 at all and i want to increase the attributes Thanks!
Yes, 50 will be the true ratings, meaning that what you see in the roster menu is what it will be.

For every 1 click above 50, add 1.5 points to that rating. So a attribute slider at 55, would at 7.5 points to that attribute. The same 1.5 points per 1 click below 50 as well.

30 = -30 points off rating
35 = -22.5
40 = -15
45 = -7.5
50 = 0
55 = +7.5
60 = +15
65 = +22.5
70 = +30 points to rating

Old 09-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #468
MVP

I don't mean to come in here and bogard your thread, but do you mind if I ask you a few things?
Old 09-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #469
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
I don't mean to come in here and bogard your thread, but do you mind if I ask you a few things?
shoot

10char

Old 09-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #470
MVP

When I'm playing against the CPU (w/heavily edited rosters and sliders), sometimes the ballhandler will bring the ball up after a turnover or defensive rebound and immediately attack as soon as they get near the three-point line. I'd rather them (on certain teams, obviously) be more patient, and wait for a screen or something else instead of going 80s Jordan on the defense every time.

I don't even necessarily want more set plays. I just want the CPU to be more patient after a turnover/defensive rebound that doesn't result in a fast break.

Any advice?
Old 09-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #471
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
When I'm playing against the CPU (w/heavily edited rosters and sliders), sometimes the ballhandler will bring the ball up after a turnover or defensive rebound and immediately attack as soon as they get near the three-point line. I'd rather them (on certain teams, obviously) be more patient, and wait for a screen or something else instead of going 80s Jordan on the defense every time.

I don't even necessarily want more set plays. I just want the CPU to be more patient after a turnover/defensive rebound that doesn't result in a fast break.

Any advice?
Never figured that out... I think its hardcoded in the game.

Me and a few other guys have been trying for 9 months now to get what your asking to happen.

Only thing I can say is that if the defense is back, you can stop them and force them to either run a play or freelance.

But what to do to make them playing real bball... sorry but I dunno.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #472
MVP

Ah, damnit. That's cool, don't sweat it. Thanks for the quick reply

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »