Home

JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

This is a discussion on JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #65
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Gonna give these a run tonight for my association. I tried the earlier set last night w/Bedwardsroy19's PS3 roster & they worked very well (my only changes were to leave the shooting tendencies @ 50 as Beds did tendency edits for every player). By looking @ this set I think my major concern was addressed. It seemed like the cpu drained every open shot. I'll let you know my findings after a few games.
Yes, if the tendencies are done on the roster already definitely put the shooting tends back to 50. If there was any work done to other tendencies in the rosters such as (attack/pass out, etc) put those at 50 too.

Basically if he did tendency work across the board, set the CPU tends to all 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #66
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Yes, if the tendencies are done on the roster already definitely put the shooting tends back to 50. If there was any work done to other tendencies in the rosters such as (attack/pass out, etc) put those at 50 too.

Basically if he did tendency work across the board, set the CPU tends to all 50.
With all of the tendency work done in the Roster, what would happen if you put most of the slider tendencies to "0"?
Old 11-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #67
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
With all of the tendency work done in the Roster, what would happen if you put most of the slider tendencies to "0"?
There is no definite answer, but if the tendency sliders act anything like the attribute sliders, it means that it would lower said tendencies 75 points.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #68
Rookie

aussieBKR's Arena

OVR: 5

best sliders ive used so far...im usen them on superstar though, just put play passing lanes up to 55 for human, wasent forcing enough turnovers, and put my consistency down to 35...im also using real shooter % and it is playing real well...thinking about moving offensive awareness up a lot, i have found this to be good with the cpu shooting more open jumpers when they have the open look....it most likely plays different on HOF and superstar so i found these changes necessary for the game play, but all in all a really good set of sliders. good work mate
Old 11-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #69
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieBKR
best sliders ive used so far...im usen them on superstar though, just put play passing lanes up to 55 for human, wasent forcing enough turnovers, and put my consistency down to 35...im also using real shooter % and it is playing real well...thinking about moving offensive awareness up a lot, i have found this to be good with the cpu shooting more open jumpers when they have the open look....it most likely plays different on HOF and superstar so i found these changes necessary for the game play, but all in all a really good set of sliders. good work mate
Thanks, I will look at the OAWR bump, as I did originally have that at 55 inorder to help spread the floor, but since the patch supposedly did that I lowered it back down.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #70
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

I tried these out last night & I actually like the way the original set plays better. The cpu plays much more fluidly w/Beds roster w/ the first set. Good job my man.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 11-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #71
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
I tried these out last night & I actually like the way the original set plays better. The cpu plays much more fluidly w/Beds roster w/ the first set. Good job my man.
Hmmm... the only real difference between sets, is the patch and I bumped down the OAWR from 55 to 50. Maybe 55 was making the CPU a bit smoother in action.

Also when you played the 1st set, did you also do my Tendency changes with Beds roster or did you default them back to 50?

Good looking out though and keep me apprised of any issues/likes, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #72
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Hmmm... the only real difference between sets, is the patch and I bumped down the OAWR from 55 to 50. Maybe 55 was making the CPU a bit smoother in action.

Also when you played the 1st set, did you also do my Tendency changes with Beds roster or did you default them back to 50?

Good looking out though and keep me apprised of any issues/likes, etc.
Just by giving the eye test the cpu actually moved the ball around when I used the first set. With the second set it was alot of iso & first guy to touch the ball shot it. I kept all shooting tendencies @ 50 for the cpu.

I did implement your changes to cpu mid range & 3pt shooting sliders b/c they were just draining too many shots @ 46.

I also kept the 55/38 game speed/player speed settings.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....

Last edited by DiceMan; 11-30-2012 at 12:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »