Home

[360] Sim-World 2K13 Association Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on [360] Sim-World 2K13 Association Mode Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2013, 02:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [360] Sim-World 2K13 Association Mode Sliders

gonna test these in a few. YAK I wanted to know, how different are these from Ronyellz sliders?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

omg thank you for these sliders best games ever.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #11
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

OVR: 3

YAK

I tried these for about a half of bball last night on cpu/cpu and really liked what I saw, so my question is if I did go ahead and use these for cpu/cpu should I use real player shooting %, leave it at shot stick, or does it even matter? Thanks for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #12
Rookie

chrisbosh4's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning18
YAK

I tried these for about a half of bball last night on cpu/cpu and really liked what I saw, so my question is if I did go ahead and use these for cpu/cpu should I use real player shooting %, leave it at shot stick, or does it even matter? Thanks for your help.
Did you input cpu numbers for user and cpu sides or just went with the default way?
Old 01-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #13
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning18
YAK

I usually set Real Shooting % for CPU/CPU although I never saw a difference statistically in 2K12 and don't expect there to be a difference in 2K13 either.

I'd use the CPU sliders for both sides in CPU/CPU. Other changes that I'd make are to set every team's Run Plays to 0 and scale each team's Fast Break to 0-25(0/5/10/15/20/25) instead of the current scale. That will be the only way to get anywhere near NBA pace metrics, but you will still see over 90 FGA each game.

If any of you do play CPU/CPU, please post some box scores and let me know if you make the above changes. I'd reconsider maintaining that slider set if we can all come up with ways to improve that mode.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #14
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

I'm also likely to balance the User/CPU sliders more in the User's favor in the next update. The turnovers and shot contest penalties are heavily in favor of the CPU right now every game and that is showing up in the box scores (TO's and FG%).

I usually start with a set that is more difficult and adjust down
Old 01-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
Rookie

chrisbosh4's Arena

OVR: 7

Believe it or not these play pretty well on cpu/cpu... playing a game with celtics vs pacers in the third quarter and rondo is killing it right now with 17 pts and 12 assists 0_o
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #16
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbosh4
Believe it or not these play pretty well on cpu/cpu... playing a game with celtics vs pacers in the third quarter and rondo is killing it right now with 17 pts and 12 assists 0_o
I always test first in CPU/CPU so they should play well, but the issues I mentioned still need to be addressed. I'm OCD about statistical accuracy so 90-100 FGA is a huge deal for me. Are you using the coach profile changes recommended or just playing with the base roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »