Home

Old 05-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #921
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by GkMC
I have a question, i want the CPU to do hesitation moves & sizing up moves before driving inside?

I've tried like Straight 0 Size up 50 Hesitation 50 but nothing, same with 100/100/100, 0/0/100 etc...

There is no way to have something that look like this I2KnSlLKO0U <- youtube
You have to have dribble moves. Try hesitation crossover, it's not overused and it should get you the effect you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #922
Just started!

OVR: 0

no no, i mean i want to see the CPU doing some hesitation crossover set up dribble before driving, in CPU vs CPU game.

So i would like to know the good sliders for it, to make the all stuff more realistic
Old 05-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #923
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
no no, i mean i want to see the CPU doing some hesitation crossover set up dribble before driving, in CPU vs CPU game.

So i would like to know the good sliders for it, to make the all stuff more realistic
Like he said...dribble tendencies affect CPU play. But it's weird you aren't seeing it...I see it WAY too much...lol
Old 05-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #924
Just started!

Yeah, that's weird. ive just tried to put dribble tendencies higher, and yeah, you see crossovers etc more ofter but only while driving inside. Before the drive my PG only do jab step, pump fake then drive/pass out or wait the screen.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #925
MVP

OVR: 33

I dont think the tendencies we have can make AI players do exactly what you want ... "stand still" things, like crosses, hesitations, etc ... after the dribble, yes and even then, partially ... before, havent seen it, consistently ... at least not to a point were you choose what they should do ... if we could, I would just salivate by the prospect of seeing Tim Hardaway do some of his stand still crosses, or Iverson or Kobe or even MJ.

Here is to hope for 2k adding way more tendencies, ratings, hotspots, signatures, coaching sliders, etc ... specially to the upcoming new consoles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #926
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Yeah, that's weird. ive just tried to put dribble tendencies higher, and yeah, you see crossovers etc more ofter but only while driving inside. Before the drive my PG only do jab step, pump fake then drive/pass out or wait the screen.
My bad..I misunderstood the question.
The pre drive dribble move is the size up. Try raising size up, lower straight dribble (which is in the pre drive section which leads me to believe it has nothing to do with dribble penetration.) Lower triple threat, raise NO TT and also raise the hesitation pre drive tendency. This should help.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #927
Just started!

Hmm, even after raising size up etc, i still dont see size up moves or only in the 5 last seconds where they size up like crazy before having a shot.

:'(
Old 05-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #928
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2

Yes!!!

One dribble pull up animation =

Straight dribble - this tendency is for dribbling. Just bouncing the ball on the floor. If you lower it to 0 it allows for other kinds of dribbling . . . Like the ability to one dribble pull up.

Hesitation (QPC this might help you with your problem) - enables the pre dribble stutter step. This is a key factor in escape dribble pull ups for some reason.

No triple threat tendency is a sonofabitch. Having it at 60 or lower is practically mandatory or isht gets cray cray.

And triple threat shot has to hover around 80 for escape/dribble and one dribble pull ups to occur. I also recommend the pull up tendency be 20 or higher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »