Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #137
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Sounds good. Do you want to post the DTL tendencies or PM me so we can use the same ones? Or do you want to test extremes since we have more than one person (you do 100 I do 0, etc.)?

I am on PC and we haven't gotten a patch. I doubt we will. I also doubt they make 2k14 for the PC next year, which is why I decided to come back to editing 2k13. I will be using my roster.

I can make a google doc that contains the player information so we know we are using the same data if you want. Can you post the sliders you are using? I would rather get them from you than the coefficient thread just to make sure what we are using are the same.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:52 AM   #138
Pro
 
bigtreydawg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Vic
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Sounds good. Do you want to post the DTL tendencies or PM me so we can use the same ones? Or do you want to test extremes since we have more than one person (you do 100 I do 0, etc.)?

I am on PC and we haven't gotten a patch. I doubt we will. I also doubt they make 2k14 for the PC next year, which is why I decided to come back to editing 2k13. I will be using my roster.

I can make a google doc that contains the player information so we know we are using the same data if you want. Can you post the sliders you are using? I would rather get them from you than the coefficient thread just to make sure what we are using are the same.
In the name of getting everyone in on this I will post the slider set on here.

Extremes sound good. Ill take 100 for the ten man rotation. You take 0.

Ill watch a few CPU games like I said but please do a few games with run plays at 100 and at 0

For the sake of uniformity lets have:

Tempo: 50
Fastbreak: 50
All the shot tendencies: 50

And I predict unplayable mayhem (atleast on my end with 100)
So lets put attack the basket at:20
bigtreydawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #139
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
In the name of getting everyone in on this I will post the slider set on here.

Extremes sound good. Ill take 100 for the ten man rotation. You take 0.

Ill watch a few CPU games like I said but please do a few games with run plays at 100 and at 0

For the sake of uniformity lets have:

Tempo: 50
Fastbreak: 50
All the shot tendencies: 50

And I predict unplayable mayhem (atleast on my end with 100)
So lets put attack the basket at:20
Sounds good. It may take me a few days to get back with some results. I have a chicken house I've been working on for 3 weeks that I should finish tomorrow and I have church all day on Sunday. I'll let you know what I find.

I think you'll find: a lot of off-ball cutting to the basket and standing under the rim, players crashing the rim on fast breaks, and players rolling hard nearly every time after setting a pick. I think I'll find the opposite.
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:02 AM   #140
Pro
 
bigtreydawg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Vic
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Oh and do you have an updated spreadsheet of your tendency and attribute edits. There have been a few trades since your post but I'm sure I could figure it on my lonesome, however if you had that spreadsheet I would be elated.
bigtreydawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #141
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Oh and do you have an updated spreadsheet of your tendency and attribute edits. There have been a few trades since your post but I'm sure I could figure it on my lonesome, however if you had that spreadsheet I would be elated.
Are we leaving Backdoor Cuts at 50?

I haven't updated the trades in a long time but I have updated several tendencies for all teams from Philly through Dallas. Here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing
__________________
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
slimm44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2013, 01:17 AM   #142
Pro
 
bigtreydawg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Vic
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I think you'll find: a lot of off-ball cutting to the basket and standing under the rim, players crashing the rim on fast breaks, and players rolling hard nearly every time after setting a pick. I think I'll find the opposite.
That is a long the line of my prediction as well but I am curious to see what affect run plays at 100 will have on you. At the very least i predict a noticeable increase in fastbreak points
bigtreydawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:22 AM   #143
Pro
 
bigtreydawg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Vic
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Are we leaving Backdoor Cuts at 50?

I haven't updated the trades in a long time but I have updated several tendencies for all teams from Philly through Dallas. Here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing
Ill post the sliders when I get home. I like back door at 20 for hum/CPU. I think the computer tries to constantly cut on humans because we are (according to the program) constantly out of position. By lowering this slider it allows us more leeway(sp?) on where we are allowed to stand.

But let's try it at default 50 in the name of testing things.
bigtreydawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #144
Pro
 
bigtreydawg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Vic
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Sliders are (CPU only) as follows:

Quick: 47
Vertical: 47
Strength: 46
Stamina: 50
Speed: 47
Durability: 50
Hustle: 47
Ball handling: 43
Hands:43
Dunking: 47
On ball D: 43
Stealing: 47
Blocking: 47
Off A: 40
Def A: 40
Off and def rebounding: 47

This is for Allstar difficulty.

Alright let's start figuring s#!t out.
bigtreydawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Top -