Home

Old 04-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #497
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
All this is spot on EXCEPT...I have found that giving Magic and other high assist guys 100 in pass out really helps with in game assists. The key to scoring PGs with high assists is fairly high attack AND pass out. I have Magic with a 90/100. This has him driving but also kicking out to wings on the drive. Similar with Zeke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I agree they do pass out more but non point guard pass out to people setting screens for them and point guards pass it before a guy is in position (sometimes) when pass out is at 100. Though with Magic I think 80 should be fine now that I remember his tall a** ran the point.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #498
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
So in your opinion, for example 30/30 is not the same as 90/90?
Nope, not even close. They are entirely different things. 30/30 you are gonna get a Udonis Haslem situation where he is kind of trying to attack but he is reluctant to get the ball out of his hands.

90/90 kill kill kill ooohh some body is open.

Edit: My new distraction is trying to find a balance for a certain player type.

Bad players should have a high pass out to encourage them to give the ball to good players.

But good players are tricky, their penetration is going to create good pass out situations. In magic's case you want him to pass but Wade you want him to put on Blinders and take to the sky.

I just tested 10 attack and 90 pass out for Magic that is pretty sweet too.

This isn't going to be as strict as other test but problem will definetly occur if we have it blatantly wrong.

Last edited by bigtreydawg; 04-18-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #499
MVP

OVR: 12

Now I'm quite sure to say that an high mid or threes player shot tendencies "unlock" the pick and pop.
I have Ibaka with 85 mid and 40 inside and every time he sets a pick,he pops to the mid-range.
The same with Battier(85 threes,0 inside and 15 or 20 close),with the difference that Shane stands behind the three point line.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #500
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11
Now I'm quite sure to say that an high mid or threes player shot tendencies "unlock" the pick and pop.
I have Ibaka with 85 mid and 40 inside and every time he sets a pick,he pops to the mid-range.
The same with Battier(85 threes,0 inside and 15 or 20 close),with the difference that Shane stands behind the three point line.
Ibaka's Tendencies would mess with the Sim-Engine, though. His Inside and Mid Tendencies should be an even split, as he averages the same amount of shots from each location. That would lower his FG% quite a bit.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #501
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11
Totally. And if you don't want to drastically edit shot tendencies you can also do it through the coach profile which explains why you and I saw a fluctuation in playcalling.

I don't think shot tendencies dirupt touch tendency disperment. But different pick and roll plays will be called depending on the tendency breakdown of a player. For instance you have a guy that is 55% Post and you have a pick and post play in your playbook. That is the one the game is gonna call for him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #502
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Ibaka's Tendencies would mess with the Sim-Engine, though. His Inside and Mid Tendencies should be an even split, as he averages the same amount of shots from each location. That would lower his FG% quite a bit.
In-game it works.
And if he is guarded good he did not force any shot.
Maybe Collison "pops" with mid at 70...for sure a low valor than Ibaka(same inside tendency).

However I think that is all about player tendency:Thunder mid in coach profile at 50(not an high valor) and same result with drive the lane at 0 or above 1(player tendency).

Last edited by Serra11; 04-18-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #503
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

I'm at a point where dribble penetration to the lane is so successful that I need to

1.) lower the shooting foul slider

2.) adjust dunk ratings so that Lebron isn't showing off everytime he gets to the rim. I still want him to posterize people occasionally but . . . Lol it's just too much right now. It takes away from the realism when he 360 Windmills on someone. How can I fix that but still make him dunk when he gets in the lane?

SLIMM we have a problem.

Quickness. It is 100% why the ballhandler is able to get that first step around his defender. It is crucial that people have a high(er) quickness attribute than 25

But I really like that it slows down walking speed. It leads to cool animations of people slipping that you don't see when quickness is at normal levels.

Can I have my cake and eat it too?
Old 04-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #504
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
I'm at a point where dribble penetration to the lane is so successful that I need to

1.) lower the shooting foul slider

2.) adjust dunk ratings so that Lebron isn't showing off everytime he gets to the rim. I still want him to posterize people occasionally but . . . Lol it's just too much right now. It takes away from the realism when he 360 Windmills on someone. How can I fix that but still make him dunk when he gets in the lane?

SLIMM we have a problem.

Quickness. It is 100% why the ballhandler is able to get that first step around his defender. It is crucial that people have a high(er) quickness attribute than 25

But I really like that it slows down walking speed. It leads to cool animations of people slipping that you don't see when quickness is at normal levels.

Can I have my cake and eat it too?
For the 360 windmills, take it out of his dunk package list.

Did anyone ever get anywhere with Off/Def post ratings?

I'd love to more of this......

Barkley - LPO=90, STR=77, QUICK=74

Thorpe - LPD=60, STR=79, QUICK=62

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »