Home

Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

This is a discussion on Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2013, 04:36 AM   #529
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
Example: Mark Eaton - Low Post Shot=25, Hook=100, everything else=0.

I assumed Eaton would shoot only hooks but not shoot them real often. WRONG. He shot a hook on every post catch, every time. Nobody wants that.
Yeah they are "quantity" tendencies.
But for Low Post Shot:"99=Kevin McHale-0=Bill Wennington" or "if I receive the ball in the post I'll shoot immediately"???

Last edited by Serra11; 04-19-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #530
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

That gameplay is lookin delicious! I need that in my 2k!!! Lol smh
Old 04-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #531
MVP

OVR: 12

Another important discover,in my opinion.

The NO Triple Threat tendency makes the players iper-aggressive!

I dropped to 0 dtl,pull-up,all the dribble penetration and setup dribble(apart 10 in straight dribble) for Chalmers,D-Wade and James.
But the first two were still too aggressive while Lebron very meticulous with the ball in his hand.
The reasons were simple:Lebron had 100 triple threat and 0 NO triple threat,Wade 40-60 and Chalmers 0-100.
So I zeroed NO TT for the two guards and now they don't try to rush in any situations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #532
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11

I dropped to 0 dtl,pull-up,all the dribble penetration and setup dribble(apart 10 in straight dribble) for Chalmers,D-Wade and James.
But the first two were still too aggressive while Lebron very meticulous with the ball in his hand.
The reasons were simple:Lebron had 100 triple threat and 0 NO triple threat,Wade 40-60 and Chalmers 0-100.
So I zeroed NO TT for the two guards and now they don't try to rush in any situations.
Good find.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #533
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11

Nice, I was thinking about starting to tweek triple threat.

It's crazy how some tendency sliders do exactly what they are they are suppossed to, and other do the opposite, or nothing.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #534
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2

On today's episode of breakthrough game changers (sponsored by overly aggressive artificial intelligence) we learn why our drive and kick game is suffering.

Some of us are at a point where we are getting the desired results with ballhandlers getting to the rim. The following transcript is my inner monologue while I was testing CPUvCPU Heat gameplay this morning.

This is awesome, I really like how Lebron is riding his defender all the way to the rim but why is teammate, Haslem in the lane? Doesn't he know that Lebron is about to do something cool? Chalmers too, I don't need these idiots crashing the board every ti--- . . . DING DING DING

I paused the game, went to my Coach Profile, the Crash Offensive Glass slider is at 55. That is way too high. I moved it to zero and O MY GOD

I think I may be done editing.

Last edited by bigtreydawg; 04-19-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #535
Rookie

OVR: 0

The NO Triple Threat tendency makes the players iper-aggressive
I dropped to 0 dtl,pull-up,all the dribble penetration and setup dribble(apart 10 in straight dribble) for Chalmers,D-Wade and James. But the first two were still too aggressive while Lebron very meticulous with the ball in his hand. The reasons were simple:Lebron had 100 triple threat and 0 NO triple threat,Wade 40-60 and Chalmers 0-100. So I zeroed NO TT for the two guards and now they don't try to rush in any situations

SO ARE U ZEROING OUT NO TT FOR EVERYBODY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #536
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
On today's episode of breakthrough game changers (sponsored by overly aggressive artificial intelligence) we learn why our drive and kick game is suffering.

Some of us are at a point where we are getting the desired results with ballhandlers getting to the rim. The following transcript is my inner monologue while I was testing CPUvCPU Heat gameplay this morning.

This is awesome, I really like how Lebron is riding his defender all the way to the rim but why is teammate, Haslem in the lane? Doesn't he know that Lebron is about to do something cool? Chalmers too, I don't need these idiots crashing the board every ti--- . . . DING DING DING

I paused the game, went to my Coach Profile, the Crash Offensive Glass slider is at 55. That is way too high. I moved it to zero and O MY GOD

I think I may be done editing.

So you have solid profiles or just for one team ?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »