Home

Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

This is a discussion on Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #657
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Wow thats two new names. I sincerely thought I was doing this for my own benefit.

How many people are actually looking at this thread and not saying anything?

I suppose I owe it to anyone putting up with us constantly disagreeing with each other to clarify what actually works.
Bigtreydawg there are definately alot more people interested in the findings you reach than you think. Not just the people with one or two posts in this thread, but also alot of lurkers who don't even have an account.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:57 AM   #658
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
That is way too much work. If the others agree I will do it but ouch man!
I agree- too much work. Big, your on the Xbox 360 correct? Just upload your Roster and label it with your name. Let us know the day you do so we can download. Same for others that are on the Xbox. Thank you in advance
Old 04-23-2013, 07:52 AM   #659
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
I'm gonna blame the developers for it not being the case that 50 should extend to all the shot locations in the coach profile.

For whatever reason 3pt shot needs to be high in order to see the appropriate amount of 3s

inside needs to be lower to cut down on absurd passing back in forth in the paint.

And I usually have my close shot lower than inside because no one shoots from there and I wanted to cut down on the amount of (completely unguardable) floaters from point guards. I did not think it would negatively effect the freelance post game but given the trend of finding out all the aspects of 2k we've broken by touching stuff I'm not too surprised. I'll post a new scale once I get done messing around with it.

But with the changes I'm about to make I can say for sure that if you have a guard or a forward that doesn't shoot floaters do not give him a "runner" tendency.
True on inside shots, too few 3's and also fouls. I probably wrong ( just ask my wife) but I've read most of the slider threads and have tweaked sliders to try and represent - shoots/% - for inside,close,mid range & 3's. Then I have tweaking Coach Profile sliders- After I had a base for the game.

I'm getting the Fga attempts for NBA....shots by locating seem correct - But by the wrong players .... Shane posting way too much, Shaquille playing outside too much etc.

This is why I'm following the thread. If you MAD SCIENTISTS Could Get players to post who should, players who should hang round the Three point line, I think this would spread the floor properly and give the spacing we are looking for.

I could be wrong

Last edited by Agame; 04-23-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #660
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2

ttp://bedwardsroy19.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-thought-process-behind-every-edit.html?m=1

For anyone having trouble with floor spacing this is a mandatory read. Bedwardsroy goes over the importance of spot up hotspots.

This is so very important to know. I use this as the ground work for all my freelance editing. While some of it I do differently this is a great starting point.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #661
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11
Do you think there's no possibility that quickness is just a defensive rating???
Like the ability to do fast lateral movements in a defensive stance???
No, it has a huge effect on offense too. Jack it up to 100 for someone and run around the court and you'll see a big difference

Last edited by bigtreydawg; 04-23-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #662
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
No, it has a huge effect on offense too. Jack it up to 100 for someone and run around the court and you'll see a big difference
Did you do anything with profiles for defense because Melo is chucking wit the normal defense they're playing lol
Old 04-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #663
MVP

OVR: 25

Here is some gameplay with all the 'Bigs' "On Ball D" at 80 and quickness in the 25-40 range.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #664
Pro

OVR: 4

Is the whole point to this thread to suggest that game slider tendencies aren't the answer?

If that's wrong, then will someone please post theirs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »