Home

Old 04-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #697
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
Click where is says 'Share' under the video, the select embed and copy and paste the code into your reply.
I'm gonna guess that's a laptop thing because my iPhone does not have an embed option under share . . . But the good news is its on my google+ now.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:03 PM   #698
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Click where is says 'Share' under the video, the select embed and copy and paste the code into your reply.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:07 PM   #699
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

My incompetence aside this creates a big problem and a pretty good solution.

If you want to see post ballhandlers like Jason Kidd Post up without calling for the ball in the post, you have to raise their freelance post up.

The freelance tendency spot up (for the most part)keeps Jason Kidd out of the areas where he would be inclined to call for the ball. Furthermore his high tendency to use a pick should also keep him from calling for the ball in the paint.

Furthermore (lol)the isolation tendency that I'm gonna give Carmelo should keep the floor spread enough that Jason Kidd should not call for the ball in the paint.

Even with all of that you may occasionally see Jason Kidd call for the ball in the paint. Maybe twice a game with a freelance Post tendency of 40.

Is that acceptable?

Last edited by bigtreydawg; 04-24-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #700
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
I'm gonna guess that's a laptop thing because my iPhone does not have an embed option under share . . . But the good news is its on my google+ now.
Yes, it would be.

Some more gamplay footage:
I went back to a lot of ratings and settings I had used previously for this to test how things are interacting now.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #701
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
My incompetence aside this creates a big problem and a pretty good solution.

In to see post ballhandlers like Jason Kidd Post up without calling for the ball in the post, you have to raise their freelance post up.

The freelance tendency spot up (for the most part)keeps Jason Kidd out of the areas where he would be inclined to call for the ball. Furthermore his high tendency to use a pick should also keep him from calling for the ball in the paint.

Furthermore (lol)the isolation tendency that I'm gonna give Carmelo should keep the floor spread enough that Jason Kidd should not call for the ball in the paint.

Even with all of that you may occasionally see Jason Kidd call for the ball in the paint. Maybe twice a game with a freelance Post tendency of 40.

Is that acceptable?
I'd like to think with "look for post players" set right in the coach sliders even if Kidd occasionally calls for the ball in the post, his teammates will ignore him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #702
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
I'd like to think with "look for post players" set right in the coach sliders even if Kidd occasionally calls for the ball in the post, his teammates will ignore him.
True but it is still ugly. That aside please give Scottie a post tendency of 10 or so to see if that makes a BIG difference (I promise I'll download your roster soon)
Old 04-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #703
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
It's a Gat Damn Block Party!! Dude I like it!

I'm having the issue where some players immediately face up pause and then quick drive like Pippen. I hate to pick on your Scottie as much as I do but there is something about our edits that really limits what guards do in the Post.

It's eating at my soul.
What can I say...No more overdribble!!!!!!!

But you have to apply my post edits:Paxson defending Willis in the post deserves an immediate double team.Or you have to double team at 0 for the Bulls????
Old 04-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #704
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Yes, it would be.

Some more gamplay footage:
I went back to a lot of ratings and settings I had used previously for this to test how things are interacting now.

First defensive action fo the Bulls:what in the blue hell was Pippen doing??!??!?!
At minute 0:32 Pippen return to guard Gambit instead of staying in the paint to contest the the cut of Parish!!!!
This bs happens to often with 2k13:any suggestions????
Were Bulls defensive pressure and help defense the same of the previous video(against the Hawks)???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »