Home

Old 04-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #769
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
It is not necessarily his mid shot tendency. The roll and the pick play being called is largely determined by the tendency break down of a player, please check the dispersement of values with Drive at 0%. Is it mostly in Post now? That encourages him to roll as well.

So Check how high his freelance post tendency is and you can determine how much had been taken away from his midrange percentage.

Also, I hate math.
Freelance post up tendency for Ibaka is 0.He has an high set pick tendency.
Only shot locations tendencies establish if a player will pop or roll.

Last edited by Serra11; 04-27-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #770
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Is the act of driving breaking up the play or is the shot breaking the play, maybe you can lower their attack or up their pump fake to encourage them to calm the **** down.

How high did you raise their drive the lane tendency?
Sometimes its a pass, sometimes it's a drive, sometimes they just stand around and don't make the pass.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #771
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11
Freelance post up tendency for Ibaka is 0.He has an high set pick tendency.
Only shot locations tendencies establish if a player will pop or roll.
Is there a table flip emoticon because I quit. Lol.

Your saying with a 0% tendency to post, drive, and (probably) to shoot a 3, he still rolls to the basket everytime?

That can't be right, I have Tim Duncan fading on almos- . . . What is Ibaka's hot spot spot up location for the top of the key at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #772
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
Sometimes its a pass, sometimes it's a drive, sometimes they just stand around and don't make the pass.
The standing around instead of making a pass happened to me a lot and the way I fixed it was by lowering attack. They're doing that because they really want to drive, they are so anxious for the play to be over so that they can take it in themselves lol. Over passing is the same thing. Just lower pass for the player in question.

But what's strange is, you weren't having these problems before you touched drive the lane? I can see that they would break up the play by driving but what's with all the other stuff?
Old 04-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #773
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Is there a table flip emoticon because I quit. Lol.

Your saying with a 0% tendency to post, drive, and (probably) to shoot a 3, he still rolls to the basket everytime?

That can't be right, I have Tim Duncan fading on almos- . . . What is Ibaka's hot spot spot up location for the top of the key at?
Misunderstanding.
I meant that DTL does not matter.
I have Ibaka with 75 or 80 in mid range tendency and he always pops to the mid range after setting a pick.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #774
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11
Misunderstanding.
I meant that DTL does not matter.
I have Ibaka with 75 or 80 in mid range tendency and he always pops to the mid range after setting a pick.
I understand what you are saying, I just think 75-80 is Way to High! That can't be the cut off requirement for a fade.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #775
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
The standing around instead of making a pass happened to me a lot and the way I fixed it was by lowering attack. They're doing that because they really want to drive, they are so anxious for the play to be over so that they can take it in themselves lol. Over passing is the same thing. Just lower pass for the player in question.

But what's strange is, you weren't having these problems before you touched drive the lane? I can see that they would break up the play by driving but what's with all the other stuff?
I believe there is a threshold somewhere in the A.I. where once the amount of attack tendencies reaches a certain point they begin to do things like break out on their own. Since I had DTL at 0 for everyone players like Jordan were still below that threshold. With DTL added in he breaks the barrier to begin breaking plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #776
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
I believe there is a threshold somewhere in the A.I. where once the amount of attack tendencies reaches a certain point they begin to do things like break out on their own. Since I had DTL at 0 for everyone players like Jordan were still below that threshold. With DTL added in he breaks the barrier to begin breaking plays.
Hmmm, that's abstract but what I do know is that they are just driving for the sake of driving with no real desire to score, they break up plays and their too relentless on the break, I can't imagine why I would incorporate this slider back into the mix.

Do you see a benefit in having it? I can achieve the same results with an attack tendency and adjustments to triple threat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »