Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #81
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by zniv
Just played Nuggets (me) vs Lakers, 12 min quarters, All-star, default coach settings, your 1.8 sliders. We won 96-90 in what was supposed to be a blowout by 20 but got closer than it needed to. I player-locked onto PF all game as Faried/Hickson, and I just stayed out of the way of the offense and set screens, baited for offensive boards. A few things (forgive me as I can't be bothered uploading pics) that stood out to me:

- 3Ps: Nuggets 12/30 (40%), Lakers 8/26 (31%)
- Fast Break Points: 4 to 4
- Nick Young: 40 pts on 15/36 shooting, 4/13 3PT, 4 rebs, 3 asts, 2 stls, 4 blks and 1 TO.

I don't know if its just these 2 teams or what, but they just couldn't stop bombing 3s. I found them (particularly my team) wandering around, running the clock low and then shooting prayer 3s a lot. As for the low fast break points, I see Nate or Lawson sprinting down the court a few times in 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 situations, only to stop near the rim seemingly confused and end up finding a ridiculous way to turn it over.

These of course are the odd things I pointed out in an otherwise very solid slider set. I'll give a few other games a go and let you know how it goes. I may bump up the user rebounding/bump down the CPU offensive rebounding a little more, and perhaps do the same for blocks.
Nick Young went off on you...I just used these sliders and used the Knicks and vs the Lakers. I kept young to only 15 and kept Melo on him. Kobe only got 22pts on me. The game felt nice with these sliders but I need to play other teams to see if I really like them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Wow so I really got fed up with how my offense was just not flowing at all and finally checked a few of my players ratings and Conley, Prince, and Miller all had their med and 3pt shot lowered to 42 for some reason. I don't know if this is an association problem, your sliders, or is it because I haven't been playing well with them. I would be fine with the last option although 42 is too low, I know teams go on shooting funks sometimes
Woah. Haven't seen that before. That should be looked into.. that is either a fatigue issue or an association issue.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #83
Rookie

So I've just played my second game, Mavs vs Pelicans. I was the Mavs and we annihilated them 101-69, which is no surprise since my guards couldn't stop jacking threes. Devin Harris went 6/7, Vince Carter 3/10, Ellington took 5 threes, Monta and Crowder 4 each...again I was player locked as the center so I didn't have anything to do with them doing it.

Dirk and Marion combined to take 4 shots total, it was a mess because absolutely no plays were being ran despite the coaching sliders being default. Post players weren't being found and the ball just kept swinging around outside until someone jacked it. I don't know if this is a slider issue, or a coach setting issue or what. It's just very strange to have 31 of 73 total shot attempts be threes. The CPU opponent was fine, despite poor FG% at 36%, the ratio of 15/73 threes attempted seemed fair. Any advice on what to change?
Old 10-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zniv
So I've just played my second game, Mavs vs Pelicans. I was the Mavs and we annihilated them 101-69, which is no surprise since my guards couldn't stop jacking threes. Devin Harris went 6/7, Vince Carter 3/10, Ellington took 5 threes, Monta and Crowder 4 each...again I was player locked as the center so I didn't have anything to do with them doing it.

Dirk and Marion combined to take 4 shots total, it was a mess because absolutely no plays were being ran despite the coaching sliders being default. Post players weren't being found and the ball just kept swinging around outside until someone jacked it. I don't know if this is a slider issue, or a coach setting issue or what. It's just very strange to have 31 of 73 total shot attempts be threes. The CPU opponent was fine, despite poor FG% at 36%, the ratio of 15/73 threes attempted seemed fair. Any advice on what to change?
That's definitely not good. But I never tried cpu vs cpu or player lock.. definitely jack offensive awareness up for user, and copy over the tendencies to the user side. I would also lower 3pt tendency after copying.

Edit: I changed op to reflect.

Last edited by JA Money14; 10-07-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #85
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

OVR: 1

I really enjoyed these sliders. I had a great game between the pelicans ad the kings. Check out the stats and tell me what you think. I used real fg % because I am terrible at shot stick timing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (603.4 KB, 139 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #86
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
Woah. Haven't seen that before. That should be looked into.. that is either a fatigue issue or an association issue.
Yea I jacked them back up and ima see what happens from there
Old 10-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeej
I really enjoyed these sliders. I had a great game between the pelicans ad the kings. Check out the stats and tell me what you think. I used real fg % because I am terrible at shot stick timing
[email protected] total dunk in the game. Love the defense! Other than the fg% being a bIt low those look good!
Old 10-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #88
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

I got cousins in foul trouble early and I think that affected their inside game. I penetrated a lot but had a lot of kick outs and layups.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »