Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #97
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

1.8 Sliders with real fg% instead of shot stick timing. I had a fun game. I was the pelicans and we had solid D all game although I was sloppy on offense. The game played well. Some lopsided stats but realistic given how each team played. I gave them a lot more possessions but shut them down on them. I also drove the basket often drawing fouls and getting to the line. Here is the team stats line.

image.jpg
Old 10-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #98
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeej
1.8 Sliders with real fg% instead of shot stick timing. I had a fun game. I was the pelicans and we had solid D all game although I was sloppy on offense. The game played well. Some lopsided stats but realistic given how each team played. I gave them a lot more possessions but shut them down on them. I also drove the basket often drawing fouls and getting to the line. Here is the team stats line.

Attachment 67215
Good game and great stats!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #99
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

OVR: 1

Just replayed the game on the same settings. Here are the stats from that nail biter
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (608.8 KB, 96 views)
Old 10-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberOps
Love your sliders, only thing I'm not using is the attributes sliders because they change the player stats. And I rather have player stats that are correct then being upped or downed per game. That way it also makes sense working on developing a player.
CyberOps, bumping up the difficulty gives the CPU a background boost to their attributes. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fficients.html
Old 10-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeej
Just replayed the game on the same settings. Here are the stats from that nail biter
You're box scores are amazing! Glad you're enjoying it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #102
Rookie

are these sliders good for PC version of 2k14?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #103
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

Just played another great game as the Pistons vs. the Lakers. I won this one as time expired and it was amazing! So far this game was the highest scoring game I've played so far, partly because of the Lakers weak D I assume. I got off to a hot start scoring 60 first half points, leading by nearly 20 points. I held the Lakers to about 35% shooting in the first half. However, the Lakers made a huge comeback and I failed to adjust defensively as the Lakers shot over 60% in the second half and actually took the lead momentarily late in the 4th. I really need to do a better job defending the PG's off the pick and roll, and when they penetrate. Nash had 20 points, after only 2 in the first half. After I get that under control, I'm sure the opposing teams PIP will start looking more average.

The only problems I saw in this game were the blocks again, as Monroe had 5 blocks shots, 4 in the first half.

Also, I'm not sure if its still a little too easy to score down low with bigs sometimes, at least as far as FG% is concerned.

Still loving these sliders! And enjoying the fact that it's rare to score well over 100 points, even though I did this particular game, thats not the usual circumstance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0545.jpg (635.7 KB, 139 views)

Last edited by RAPH; 10-08-2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #104
Just started!

first of all... props to the sliders bro...
I usually love AND hate new NBA 2k that comes out jsut because I know I will have to wait a while or have lots of trial and error to find just the right and realistic slider... and the ones I usually find online right after the release are all bs, but this one was great.

Had quite a nice game clips (me) vs rockets just around 100 for 11 min two nights ago when I played it with your slider...

However, maybe it's either because I am now more comfortable with the controls stick moves or that I adjusted all the coaching profile to dpower's profiles... my game against the warriors seemed to be super high scoring a(near the 120s for me, score was 125 - 100)... it just felt that I was able to get open shots or easy jump shots a lot more and cp3 was able to score a lot of and 1 lay ups. Overall it felt really easy to stretch the lead (only times they catch up is when I start to get aggressive in passing lane steals, which leaves players on the warriors open) I did try to turn down the inside scoring or layup or contact, but seems when I do that, everyone just ends up missing all these shots unrealistically... any thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »