Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #113
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
Tons of fouls should happen. They happen IRL.

The shooting sliders have no effect on foul calls

I thought there were a lot of fouls but I checked it against the league average and it shocked me but they were spot on.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #114
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

have you done anything with player speed in association?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0

After 4 games, I'm really enjoying these sliders. Every game has been a tough matchup throughout, with plenty of lead changes.

My only issues are that the games are usually low scoring (low to mid 80s), especially considering I am playing as the Thunder.

I've also lost three of those four games, but I mainly attribute that to being fairly new to the current controls (I haven't played a nba 2k game since 2k12), and my supremely limited knowledge of how actual plays are run :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #116
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neckwrestler
After 4 games, I'm really enjoying these sliders. Every game has been a tough matchup throughout, with plenty of lead changes.

My only issues are that the games are usually low scoring (low to mid 80s), especially considering I am playing as the Thunder.

I've also lost three of those four games, but I mainly attribute that to being fairly new to the current controls (I haven't played a nba 2k game since 2k12), and my supremely limited knowledge of how actual plays are run :P
Are you playing on 12 minute quarters? Also sometimes the score can jump depending on games and how efficient your teams decide to shoot. It'll get higher and better as your stick skills improve.

Glad you enjoy the sliders!
Old 10-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #117
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
have you done anything with player speed in association?
No. That's why I dropped player speed in attributes.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #118
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

I was so happy with these sliders that I decided to start my association. My first game as the Pelicans was great! I focused on turning the ball over less while still pushing the tempo. I think I succeeded Evans had a great game putting up 25 and winning Player of the game. Holiday and Aminu were both struggling with ankle sprains but Evans and Rivers stepped up their games. Here is the team stats screenshot:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (592.0 KB, 103 views)
Old 10-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #119
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

These sliders are playing really well aside from a few wonky plays by the computer from time to time, unstoppable drives, etc. One thing that did strike me was how few turnovers there were on both sides. Just played a game with Memphis against Indiana and there were a combined 13 turnovers. Most of my games follow this trend with turnovers in the single digits for both teams. In 2012 the Knicks averaged the fewest amount of turnovers in the league per game and that number was at 12. This isn't really an issue on my end, because there are games where I'll get up to 15-20 turnovers in a game...but the computer seems to never commit turnovers. The most I was ever able to get cheesing and just trying to force turnovers was 15. Any recommendations to cause a few more errant passes/bad plays by the computer?

Old 10-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #120
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsky80
Here are my stats:

Speed 49
Team: Knicks
Shot: Real FG%, because I want to focus on basketball fundamentals vs playing a "game" of shot stick timing. It allows the players to play as if they would in real life and within the parameters of the game/sliders - not dependent on external variables such as failing to memorize the release of each player or a cat running across my lap.
Time 10 min
Difficulty: Superstar
Screens:
Coach Settings: I do not modify the in-game coach sliders and leave them as default.

The game was solid, although there was a big diff in blocks (11 vs 2)
How does the game stats look?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »