Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #121
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

My on ball defense has gotten a lot better, I press the players a lot more and I did some adjusting to my coaching profile. I'm still doing my Grizz season. I fired the coach after a 8-8 start, signed a coach named "Perry Baxter" and it ended up being George Karl when I played the next game haha I've won two games in a row since then including a convincing win over the 15-2 Bulls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 02:35 AM   #122
Pro

OVR: 3
Arrow Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Great slider set i will be using them as i just got the game before i had rented it..Had a question was wondering what attribute setting should i use to alter players ability to be more aggressive such as if im playing against the bulls and i want D-Rose to play more effective than the other players is there a setting when editing players to set for players to shoot the ball more? Sorry for any confusion sorta hard to explain..
Old 10-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #123
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriManG35
Great slider set i will be using them as i just got the game before i had rented it..Had a question was wondering what attribute setting should i use to alter players ability to be more aggressive such as if im playing against the bulls and i want D-Rose to play more effective than the other players is there a setting when editing players to set for players to shoot the ball more? Sorry for any confusion sorta hard to explain..
That would be in edit player. You can edit individual player tendencies to make them more aggressive.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:06 AM   #124
Pro

OVR: 3
Arrow Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Okay thanks..last question when inputing the sliders i notice some numbers aren't for both user/cpu theres just one number to put does that mean its for just the user or is for both?
Old 10-10-2013, 04:09 AM   #125
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriManG35
Okay thanks..last question when inputing the sliders i notice some numbers aren't for both user/cpu theres just one number to put does that mean its for just the user or is for both?
Put the one value for cpu AND user.

Both
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #126
Pro

lareka's Arena

Great sliders overall, used in 4 games, 3 with nba teams, 1 with Euroleague teams. In superstar difficult it works just fine but in hall of fame difficulty it doesn't. I've missed too many shots on hall of fame difficulty which fall down usually in superstar difficulty.

Also, you may decrease the block tendency a little bit for both CPU and user. I get blocked too often when I make spin-lay'up. Usually it's one of the moves that is rarely being blocked by the guy defending you.

Also, I suggest you to increase the tendency of CPU's attacking to the basket a little bit because I've tried to see what would happen if I open the lane of PG while he's bringing the ball upcourt. With those sliders, he usually stands there and try to create a set play instead of using the open space in front of him - either by taking a shot or driving for a lay-up.

Thank you for your efforts,

Appreciated !
Old 10-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #127
Pro

lareka's Arena

Also, increasing the offensive rebounding ability for user would be good. It was always lower than the CPU for me in those 4 games that I've tested the sliders
Old 10-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #128
Rookie

Haven't purchased game yet, getting it soon. Do you have to use dpowers coach profiles with these sliders or are default sliders ok to use?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »